Saturday, November 26, 2022

PREORDER ALERT (COMING SOON)

 


 

 

 The Sebastian Guarantee (Love Match Legacy) by Krista Sandor

 

Release Date: December 1, 2022

 

PREORDER NOWhttps://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0B5MG3NV3

 

 

"The perfect book boyfriend to chase away those winter blues. From the laughter to the heartache, The Sebastian Guarantee has temptation written all over it. Sandor gives the heart what it wants, a sweetheart of a tale that sticks to the soul." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)

 

 

 

 

Phoebe Gale is a genius behind the keyboard, but her love life is a catastrophe. She’s sick of guys trampling on her heart.

Spoiler Alert: that’s about to end.

She’s been invited to a conference where she’ll get the chance to flaunt her tech talents and show these creeps exactly what they’re missing.

Hell hath no fury like a computer nerd scorned. It’s time to flip the script and transform into a man-eater.

Her success depends on her best friend, Sebastian Cress. Dubbed the sexiest man on the internet, he’s given her his guarantee he can coach her to become a tech sensation and an irresistible heartbreaker. His assistance comes with a single rule. She must follow his every instruction–even in the bedroom.

What’s a little seduction training between friends?

Answer: It could cost them everything. A life-long friendship is at stake—but so is the chance to fall in love with their perfect match. The only thing that’s guaranteed is the hotter it gets between the sheets, the harder it is to keep the lines between friendship and love from blurring.
 

 

 

 

 

LoveStruck by Julia Jarrett

 

Release Date: November 29, 2022

 

PREORDER NOWhttps://geni.us/LoveStruckNL

 

"A delightfully, sultry romance that speaks to the heart. Hunter and Kat sneak.up on the senses in their cat and mouse game of love. LoveStruck makes a little bit naughty feel quite nice." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)

 

 

 

 

What’s my grown-up Christmas wish this year? For my secret crush on Hunter Callaghan to not be a secret anymore.

Everyone says he’s like a golden retriever, with his happy-go-lucky attitude and friendly personality. But I see something more – I see the vulnerable side he works so hard to cover with a smile and a joke. I see the man I wish I could spend forever with.
My wish seems to be coming true when Hunter reveals that he wants me just as much as I want him.
As long as we keep it a secret…
Small towns make relationships challenging, especially when you’ve got a big family like I do. Between my meddling brothers and my police chief cousin, no man ever wants near me.
Add on the fact that my cousin just so happens to be Hunter’s boss?
Maybe Christmas wishes aren’t enough. Maybe we need a Christmas miracle.
Because I’m not giving up on us so easily. This holiday season, I’m ready to be on the Naughty List if it means getting the man of my dreams.

 

 

 

 

 

 

UNEXPECTED CHRISTMAS by @Elizapeakeauthor

 

Release Date: December 7, 2022

 

PREORDER NOW - >> https://geni.us/UnexpectedChristmas

 

"Temptation packs a sweet punch that will have hearts craving more. Unexpected Christmas shakes up the season with a love story that can't be beat." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)

 

 

 

BLURB:

 

'Tis the Season for a Second Chance to Seduce the Hot Mechanic ...

Jake Henderson and I spent some long, hot days together, stealing kisses behind his dad’s auto shop. But the summer ended, and he broke my heart–I packed up the pieces and left town, vowing he’d never hurt me again.

When I come home for the holidays twelve years later and get paired up with Jake on a local Christmas event, I feel like the universe is pranking me. I might be the youngest female ad executive in my company, but he makes me feel like the shy, awkward girl I used to be. It takes all my newfound bravado to act like his rejection meant nothing.

But spending time with Jake brings out unexpected feelings, ones that pull on my heart. He's kind to his mother, helps the town bring Santa to life, and makes me breathless on the hood of his restored muscle car.

I have a life to get back to, one where Jake is just a memory. But I can't ignore this unexpected gift.

I wasn't looking for love this Christmas, but it looks like it found me.

 

 


 

Falling for the Grinch by Amy Alves

 

Release Date: December 6, 2022

 

PREORDER NOWhttps://books2read.com/FFTGrinch

 

"Love with an edge. Alves lets her inner bad girl shine through with captivating results. With sassy dialogue, an addictive sense of humor and irresistible romance, Falling for the Grinch is a tempting way to turn up the heat all year round." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)

 

 

 

She kissed the wrong man, and she liked it.
No longer content waiting for the love of her life to walk into her bakery, Dani Reed decides this holiday season, she's going to fulfill some long-awaited fantasies. This Christmas will be all about self-discovery. . . and pleasure.

But a certain fire chief is getting in the way of her sexy plans.

Declan Walker has been nicknamed Chief Grinch with good reason. His stamp of approval is needed for every detail of the emergency services holiday party this year. A room filled with hot firefighters, broody law enforcement officers, and charming paramedics? Yes, please!

With high hopes, and an even higher libido, she attends the party with her sights set on the perfect holiday hook-up partner. But their rendezvous goes sideways, and Dani accidentally kisses the very man hell-bent on ruining her naughty, coal-claiming fun.

With that one sizzling kiss, all of Dani's plans change.
She wants the fire chief for Christmas.
But he thinks she's too young, too tempting, and much too Christmas crazy.

Can she make his heart grow three sizes bigger—one for each of the fantasies he helps her fulfill?
_______
Falling for the Grinch is a steamy, age gap, grumpy sunshine, holiday novella with no cheating, no cliffhangers, and an HEA

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment