Thursday, June 15, 2023

HAPPY BOOK WEEK: FAKING IT WITH MY BEST FRIEND (SECOND CHANCE CAFE) BY KATE O'KEEFE

 


 

 

 

 

 

HOT NEW RELEASE

 

 

We are excited to celebrate FAKING IT WITH MY BEST FRIEND by Kate O’Keeffe is LIVE!

 

"With humor and heart, Faking it With My Best Friend delivers the perfect blend of laughter and frustration to keep the heartache ad yearning at bay." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)

 

 

#1ClickHere https://mybook.to/FakingItWithBestFriend

FREE IN KINDLE UNLIMITED

The two of us have been best friends forever. But one of us is faking it.


Ryn
Gabe and I are the dynamic duo of Hunter’s Creek, the small town in Washington where we live. As best friends, our bond is as tight as a bungee cord. But even though he’s loyal, sweet, and totally hot in that flannel-wearing lumberjack way of his, he’s always stayed securely in the “friend zone”—despite the fact I was head-over-heals in love with him in high school.

Just as I’m complaining that nothing ever happens here, Hollywood comes to town bringing its over-the-top movie madness energy. Along for the ride is Hollywood hottie Joe Turner who turns my head in a big way.

Gabe does not seem pleased.


Gabe

Do you know what really gets under my skin? No good, full-of-themselves Hollywood guys named Joe Turner who hit on my best friend. Doesn’t Ryn know that she deserves so much better than that guy? He’ll use her up and spit her out when he leaves town.

Yet, no matter what I say, she goes for him anyway. And I’m not happy about it.

Who am I kidding? I hate it.

What’s more, the Hunter’s Creek Ladies Committee, aka a bunch of women with nothing better to do, have been trying to matchmake Ryn and me forever. They seem to think that the simple fact we’re both single means we’re perfect for each other. Listen up, ladies: it takes more to fall in love than to think your best friend is the most beautiful, clever, kind-hearted, and funny woman you’ve ever met.

Wait.

Could they be right?




Faking It With My Best Friend is a best friends-to-lovers romance set in the small town of Hunter's Creek, Washington. It's the second book in the Second Chance Café series. Each book follows a different sister's love story and can be read as a standalone novel or as part of a series.

 

 

REVIEWFAKING IT WITH MY BEST FRIEND (SECOND CHANCE CAFE) BY KATE O'KEEFE

 

Faking It With My Best Friend (Second Chance Café, #2)Faking It With My Best Friend by Kate O'Keeffe

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


A little charm goes a long way. Ryn and Gabe pull you in by the heart, but seduce you with their chaos. O'Keefe keeps emotions on the line. With humor and heart, Faking it With My Best Friend delivers the perfect blend of laughter and frustration to keep the heartache ad yearning at bay.



View all my reviews


 

 

#kateokeeffe #fakingitwithmybestfriend #smalltownromance #friendstolovers #fakerelationship #newrelease #newbookalert #lovereading #bookcommunity #bookish #romancenovels #booknerds #bookishlove #mustread #ebooks #wildfiremarketingsolutions


No comments:

Post a Comment