Friday, June 9, 2023

HAPPY BOOK WEEK: RECKLESS (CHESTNUT SPRINGS #4) BY ELSIE SILVER

 








 

 NEW RELEASE



SPOTLIGHT TOUR

 

 

✨ Reckless is #NowLive!!!! ✨



✨ Grumpy Sunshine
✨ Single Mom / Secret Baby
✨ Reformed Playboy
✨ He Falls First
✨ One Night Stand


 

"Hidden inside the heartache resides the most beautiful rainbow. Through the tears of disappointment and the pain of romance, Silver speaks to emotions that are not always easy to face.With every story Silver exposes a little more heart and leaves footprints on the soul."

 


RECKLESS (CHESTNUT SPRINGS #4) BY ELSIE SILVER


Release DateJune 9, 2023



Theo Silva. Rowdy bull rider. Notorious ladies’ man. Scorching hot trouble wrapped up in a drool-worthy package.

And he’s looking at me like I might be his next meal.

But I’m almost free of my toxic marriage and have sworn off men entirely. So all I see when I look back is temptation served up with a heaping side of heartbreak.


The man is hard to trust—and even harder to resist.

Make that impossible. Because Theo is persistent. And no matter how hard I try to freeze him out, he melts my icy exterior and pulls apart all my defenses.

Over a drink in a small town bar, I blurt out my deepest, darkest secrets. Then I spend the singular hottest night of my life with him.

He worships my body. He makes me blush. I come alive beneath his hands.

Then I tell him to forget it ever happened. I want simple, and with him it all feels complicated.

It was supposed to be a one-time thing.

A secret.

But that little plus sign is going to make this secret impossible to keep.



This steamy, small town romance is #nowavailable!

 

 GET IT NOWhttps://geni.us/getreckless



 

 

REVIEWRECKLESS (CHESTNUT SPRINGS #4) BY ELSIE SILVER

 

Reckless (Chestnut Springs, #4)Reckless by Elsie Silver

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Hidden inside the heartache resides the most beautiful rainbow. Reckless is that pot of gold at the end of the storm. Through the tears of disappointment and the pain of romance, Silver speaks to emotions that are not always easy to face. Theo and Winter are immensely flawed but it's in the mistakes of life that they find strength. The risk of it all is well worth a bit of heartbreak along the way. With every story Silver exposes a little more heart and leaves footprints on the soul.



View all my reviews

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 



EXCERPT

 

“Can I keep touching you?” I rub my stubble against her shoulder before dotting a kiss on the bump where her collarbone attaches.

She nods while swallowing. Her responding, “Yes,” is a whisper.

“I like your collarbones.” My left hand grips her hip while my right one dips under her arm and over her chest so I can trace the line of bones framing it. “Mine will always look a little crooked now. But if that’s the price I had to pay to get your attention . . . I’d break the other one myself.”

“Weird. But okay.”

My hand shoots up, and I press my pointer finger to her plush mouth while gently cupping her jaw. “I love your lips. This smart fucking mouth. I like the venom it spews. I especially like the way it looked wrapped around my cock.”

She moans.

“You liked that too, didn’t you?” Her body clenches and I squeeze her thigh before trailing the tips of my fingers over the inside seam of her leggings. “I know you did.”

“I—”

I cover her mouth with my free hand. “Don’t bother arguing with me. It makes me hard, and I’m not above flipping you over and fucking you right here and now.” I grind into her lower back, my dick already straining at the front of my shorts.

I watch her eyes change in the mirror. Instead of tears, they fill with heat. Longing.

 

 

GRAB YOUR COPY TODAY!

 

 GET IT NOW: https://geni.us/getreckless



 

 

 

 

The Elsie Silver Store 

Hosted and designed by Novel Grounds
fully licensed author approved designs

 

NOW LIVE

 

 

Link >> https://novelgrounds.com/collections/the-elsie-silver-shop

 

Design list

 

Hamilton Athletics 

Willa Grant Horse Rescue

Cowboy Hat Rule

The Railspur

Chestnut Springs

Wishing Well Ranch

Wishing Well Ranch Brand

World Bull Riding Federation tee

Calgary Grizzlies (Gervais #1)

 

 

 

 

 

 

#ElsieSilver #ChestnutSprings #SingleMom #SecretBaby #GrumpySunshine #CloseProximity #OneNightStand #HeFallsFirst #SmallTownRomance #SportsRomance #SlowBurn #GreatBanter #SpicyRomance #ContemporaryRomance #RomanceReader #Romance #Bookstagram #Booktok #RomanceRecommendation #NewRelease #NowLive

No comments:

Post a Comment