Tuesday, June 27, 2023

HAPPY BOOK WEEK: KISSING MY CRUSH (KISSING GAMES) BY C.A. HARMS & MORE THAN RIVALS (HEIRS OF LOCHLAINN) BY SUSANNAH ERWIN



 

 

 

NEW RELEASES

 

SPOTLIGHT TOUR

 

 

KISSING MY CRUSH (KISSING GAMES) BY C.A. HARMS

 

"The Kissing Game series explores love from every angle and gives the heart a voice. Kissing My Crush is an awakening. Amara and Tyler are caught in a rabbit hole of heartache and yearning that is determined to have lasting results." - (Isha C., Blogger Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)

 

 

 

→ https://books2read.com/KissingCrush

 

» Kissing My Crush will be wide for TWO DAYS only!


Will be strictly Amazon KU on June 29th

 

 

 SERIES ALERT

 

Also available in the MULTI-AUTHOR Kissing Games Series

 

→ https://amzn.to/41RJw0M

 

Amara

Tyler Collins has always been the object of my affection. He just doesn’t know it.
I’ve spent years admiring him, fantasizing about him, but never once making a move.
That is until I see him across the room, already a few beers in and drunkenly decide to press my lips to his. One minute I’m sharing a drink with a friend, and the next, I’m Kissing My Crush .

Now I’m trapped at a beautiful resort with the man I so desperately want to avoid, to celebrate the nuptials of our dear friends.

I can feel his eyes on me. He’s watching. Waiting for what I’m not sure. The fear of rejection is too strong for me to mention the kiss. That night is on constant replay in my mind. I often wonder how he would react if I could confess that to me, our kiss was not a drunken mistake.


Tyler

Quiet, sweet Amara, the one woman I never expected to crave and the one I can’t seem to shake. One unexpected kiss, and now all I can think about is her lips pressed to mine.

I’ve managed to avoid attachments, keeping things casual and enjoying one day at a time. Yet, a timid blonde marches across a hazy bar and grabs hold of my hair, giving me the kiss that changes it all. Changes me.

She wants to pretend it never happened, but I never was much for playing games. She might want me to believe the kiss was forgettable, but we both know better. Hands down the hottest kiss of my life.


That moment with her wasn’t nothing. It was everything.
It was the turning point and the start of something I know without a doubt will be more than we both ever could have expected.

 

 

 

→ https://books2read.com/KissingCrush

 

» Kissing My Crush will be wide for TWO DAYS only!


Will be strictly Amazon KU on June 29th

 

 

 SERIES ALERT

 

Also available in the MULTI-AUTHOR Kissing Games Series

 

→ https://amzn.to/41RJw0M

 

 

REVIEW: KISSING MY CRUSH (KISSING GAMES) BY C.A. HARMS

 

Kissing My Crush (The Kissing Games Book 3)Kissing My Crush by C.A. Harms

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


The Kissing Game series explores love from every angle. With interconnecting friendships and five individual romances this series gives the heart a voice. McLain laid the groundwork, Ryan exposed emotions and Harms is intent on laying claim to the heart. Kissing My Crush is an awakening. Amara and Tyler are caught in a rabbit hole of heartache and yearning that is determined to have lasting results. From captivating temptation to heartbreaking romance, the Kissing Games just keep getting better.



View all my reviews

 

 

 #givemebookspr #kissinggamesseries

 

 

 

 MORE THAN RIVALS (HEIRS OF LOCHLAINN) BY SUSANNAH ERWIN

 

"More than Rivals is a modern day fairytale. The trajectory is not always smooth, but the characters are endearing, the emotions are breathtaking and the story itself is irresistible." - Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)

 

 

 

Release Date: June 27, 2023

She’s just found out she’s an heiress…and she doesn’t know she’s sleeping with the enemy. Only in Susannah Erwin’s new Heirs of Lochlainn duet.

 

Caught between a family feud…and the white-hot fireworks between them!

Theme park mogul Ian Blackburn doesn’t believe in love at first sight. One glimpse of his new business adversary, however, is enough to make him fall in lust. Their searing night together is almost perfect…except that Anna Stratford has no idea she’s sleeping with the enemy.

Anna’s only just discovered she’s the heiress to the Lochlainn empire. Now she’s been thrown into a world filled with wealth, decadence and corporate espionage. Not to mention fireworks with a certain too-tempting billionaire. But is Ian falling for Anna…or manipulating her?

From Harlequin Desire: Passionate and provocative stories featuring rich, powerful heroes and scandalous family sagas.

You’ll be swept away by this bold, sizzling romance , part of the Heirs of Lochlainn series:

 

Book 1: More Than Rivals...
Book 2: Seven Years of Secrets

 

https://www.harlequin.com/shop/books/9780369736888_more-than-rivals-seven-years-of-secrets.html

 

 

REVIEWMORE THAN RIVALS (HEIRS OF LOCHLAINN) BY SUSANNAH ERWIN

 

More Than Rivals...: A Passionate Rivals to Lovers Romance (Heirs of Lochlainn Book 1)More Than Rivals...: A Passionate Rivals to Lovers Romance by Susannah Erwin

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Ian and Anna are a reminder of why I adore reading romance. More than Rivals is a modern day fairytale. Erwin steps away from the fantasy and steps into the reality. The trajectory is not always smooth, but the characters are endearing, the emotions are breathtaking and the story itself is irresistible. Temptation at it's most haunting.



View all my reviews

 

 

 #HarlequinBooks #HeirsofLochlainnseries


No comments:

Post a Comment