Saturday, August 26, 2023

AUDIO SPOTLIGHT ----CARRIE ANN RYAN EDITION

 








NEW RELEASE



STAY HERE WITH ME  (THE WILDER BROTHERS) BY CARRIE ANN RYAN, NARRATED BY MARNI PENNING, MEG SYLVAN & AIDEN SNOW

 

 "Stay Here With Me turns unfinished love into a enduring love song. Ryan, Penning, Sylvan and Snow expose the heart from every angle and create magic." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)

 

 

 

Release DateAugust 14, 2023

 

 

SYNOPSIS

 

Includes all new songs and music.

Written by Carrie Ann Ryan and sung by Meg Sylvan

 

The Wilder Brothers from New York Times best-selling author Carrie Ann Ryan continues with a secret romance that East and Lark never saw coming.

 

The world thinks I only write songs about my ex-boyfriends.

They study each lyric to point a finger at which man broke my heart—even if I’ve never met him.

Only the man I refuse to write about is the one who is so tangled in my mind that I know I can never be with him.

I had one night with East Wilder, and I know that’s all there will ever be.

He broke my heart without even trying.

Yet now I can’t seem to write a single verse, and I need a place to hide while I figure out who I am. The Wilder Retreat will have to be my refuge as the Wilders prepare for my best friend’s wedding.

And when I’m there, I refuse to fall for East again.

Even if the dark shadows in his eyes draw me in and the dangers of his past might be the one thing that forces us to finally give in.

 

 

Audio:

 

For more info see:

 https://carrieannryan.com/books/stay-here-with-me/

 

 

 

REVIEWSTAY HERE WITH ME (THE WILDER BROTHERS) BY CARRIE ANN RYAN, NARRATED BY MARNI PENNING, MEG SYLVAN & AIDEN SNOW

 

 

 Stay Here With Me (The Wilder Brothers, #5)Stay Here With Me by Carrie Ann Ryan

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



AUDIO REVIEW: STAY HERE WITH ME (THE WILDER BROTHERS) BY CARRIE ANN RYAN, NARRATED BY MARNI PENNING, MEG SYLVAN & AIDEN SNOW


Lost and found hearts find their way home. I loved Lark and East. He's a curmudgeon afraid to expose his heart. She's a wanderer looking for a soft place to land. Ryan exposes the soul with a bittersweet rawness that lingers on ever page. Stay Here With Me turns unfinished love into a enduring love song. Ryan, Penning, Sylvan and Snow expose the heart from every angle. From the uncertainty of love, the yearning of heartache and the pain of loss, Ryan and Co. create magic.



View all my reviews




NOW AVAILABLE



BITTERSWEET PROMISES (MONTGOMERY INK LEGACY) BY CARRIE ANN RYAN, NARRATED BY JOE ARDEN & MAXINE MITCHELL

 

"Bittersweet Promises turns tempting heartache into enduring love." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)

 

 

 

Release DateOctober 24, 2022

 

 

SYNOPSIS

 

New York Times best-selling Author Carrie Ann Ryan returns with the next generation of Montgomerys and a second-chance romance bound in memory and heat.

Leif Montgomery fell hard for Brooke Alder in Paris when they were young, and he thought their fling was just an early taste of what life had in store for him.

But life had other plans, and he didn’t find that kind of love—or see Brooke’s face—for years.

Until he visits his cousin’s house and sees who’s moved in next door.

They’ve both changed: She’s a struggling single mom; he’s running from a past he’s trying to hide while opening up a new tattoo shop. Yet the moment he sees her again, he knows she’s the one for him.

And with one look, Brooke knows that she can’t fight the desire that pulled them together before, despite the skeletons in both their closets.

 

 

 

Audio:

 

 

 For more info see: 

https://carrieannryan.com/books/bittersweet-promises/

 

 

 

REVIEWBITTERSWEET PROMISES (MONTGOMERY INK LEGACY) BY CARRIE ANN RYAN, NARRATED BY JOE ARDEN & MAXINE MITCHELL

 

Bittersweet Promises (Montgomery Ink Legacy, #1)Bittersweet Promises by Carrie Ann Ryan

My rating: 5 of 5 stars




A second chance story that creeps under the skin and takes aim at the heart. Ryan is the ultimate storyteller. Her gift for words stirs up a depth of emotion. Bittersweet Promises turns tempting heartache into enduring love. Brooke and Leif are a love ballad in need of a bit of fine tuning. Arden and Mitchell breathe life into a love story of epic proportions.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment