Wednesday, August 16, 2023

WHISPERSYNC ALERT: ALL FOR ME (FOREVER MINE) BY DEBORAH GARLAND, NARRATED BY AURI AIDEN & STEPHEN BORNE

 


 

 

 

 

 

 Whispersync Blitz 

 

Second Chance Romance! I have an Audiobook Deal for you!!!

 

 

All for Me (Forever Mine Book 2) by Deborah Garland 

Narrated by Auri Alden & Stephen Borne

Published & Produced by Pink Flamingo Productions

 

Get the E-Book for $4.99 (or free in KU!!!) and Add Audio Whispersync for $7.49! 

 

Amazon US  https://amzn.to/3pxBqwp 

 

Audible US   https://adbl.co/3D9TqQD

 

 

Featured on The Flock on Tour

 

Blurb

I never thought I’d see her again. Considering she left me at the altar.

 

After five years since the disappearance of my fiancé, I’m still looking over my shoulder. When she shows up back in our small town, I’m shocked, to say the least. But I need answers in order to put the past behind me.

 

Then one kiss changes everything. Just when I’m a heated powder keg ready to blow, Faith announces she’s moving to London. That means she’s off-limits because I survived her leaving me once. I doubt I’ll survive again.

 

Every attempt to keep distance between us fails when her smile draws me in all over again. Keeping Faith close to me might end in disaster, but I can’t get enough of how she makes me feel.

 

When the chance to make her mine again is within my reach, will the truth she’s hiding about why she really left ruin any chance we have to make it work this time?



#NewRelease #NowLive #WhispersyncBlitz #PinkFlamingoProductions #TheFlockonTour #AllforMeAudioTour #DeborahGarland #AuriAlden #StephenBorne #OfficeRomance 

 

 

@deborahgarlandauthor @stephen.borne.129

 

@the_flock_on_tour @pinkflamingo_productions @deborahgarlandauthor @stephenbornevoice

 


No comments:

Post a Comment