Tuesday, August 15, 2023

NEW RELEASE: SON OF A PEACH (CANDY CANE KEY; MAN OF THE MONTH) BY CLAIRE HASTINGS

 


 

 

 

 


Son of a Peach by @clairehastingsauthor is available now and in KU!

 

Read Now → https://geni.us/SonofaPeach

 


"A little bit risque, but hilariously delightful." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)

 


 

 

Peaches are my life.
I’m talking about the sweet, fuzzy fruit that represents my home state of Georgia—not the emoji that most people use for a different peach. If you know what I mean...
When there’s the chance to show off my peaches at a Christmas-themed island for the Peach on the Beach festival, it’s a no-brainer.
Then I arrive in Candy Cane Key.
Turns out, they aren’t celebrating my favorite fruit. Nope. This event is about that other type of peach.
To make matters worse, I can’t stop thinking about the event organizer, the local chocolatier—Tizzy. And that’s exactly what she’s worked my insides into.
The strawberry blonde wild child is my exact opposite in every way. Someone I know I should stay away from. Yet, I can’t.
There’s no harm in a little fling, right?

Son of a Peach is an opposites attract, insta-love, fun in the sun novella about an uptight horticulturist and a happy-go-lucky chocolatier with a guaranteed HEA.

 

 

REVIEWSON OF A PEACH (CANDY CANE KEY; MAN OF THE MONTH) BY CLAIRE HASTINGS

 

Son of a PeachSon of a Peach by Claire Hastings

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Smartly written. Son of a Peach is more than a little bit risque, but hilariously delightful. Hastings pulls off spicy yet sassy dialogue, irresistible characters and a splattering of ironic humor like a pro. From innuendos to chaos to tempting attraction, Tizzy and Cary are attention grabbing fun.



View all my reviews

 


#ClaireHastings #SonofaPeach #CandyCaneKey #ManOfTheMonthClub #ContemporaryRomance #GrumpySunshineRomance #MustRead #SteamyRomance #OppositesAttract #SmallTownRomance #Goodreads #KindleUnlimited #NowAvailable #NewRelease



No comments:

Post a Comment