Saturday, May 25, 2024

CURRENTLY AVAILABLE: THE ONE I LEFT BEHIND (PLAIN DAISY RANCH) BY PIPER RAYNE

 




Did you see?

 THE ONE I LEFT BEHIND by @authorpiperrayne!


 Grab it at your favorite book vendor!

#OneClickHere 

https://books2read.com/toilb 


Why you need to #ONECLICK this book…

💕Small Town

💕Return to hometown

💕Second Chance

💕Ranch Romance

💕Retired professional football player

💕He falls first.




It’s the classic story—boy goes off into the world to fulfill his dreams and leaves the girl behind.

Not every boy returns home, and I wish Ben Noughton wouldn’t have come back to our small ranching town at all after he retired from playing professional football.

I figure it’s a quick layover for him. He always wanted out of this town and off his family’s ranch. I just have to bide my time until he turns his back on all of us again.

Then he takes on the coaching position for the high school football team and starts milling around too much, bulldozing the protective walls I’ve built around myself. But he goes too far when he takes my son under his wing to help him be the best player he can be. Leaving me to protect not only my own heart but my son’s too.

Because I promised myself a long time ago that I’d never be the girl in the rearview mirror again.





Narrated by Robert Hatchet & CJ Bloom


REVIEW: THE ONE I LEFT BEHIND (PLAIN DAISY RANCH) BY PIPER RAYNE


The One I Left Behind (Plain Daisy Ranch, #1)

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Every time I say goodbye, I'm just waiting for the next hello. The One I Left Behind is a bittersweet heartache, in search of it's happily ever after. From the wonder of first love to the regret of heartbreak and the drama of a second chance. Rayne stirs up a host of deep emotion with Gillian and Ben. Love and life collide to create the most enduring of duets. A beautiful mess that hits all the right notes with the heart.

#newrelease #piperrayne #smalltown #secondchanceromance #returntohometown #ranchromance #hefallsfirst #bookaholic #newbookalert #bookish #bookstagram #booktok #romancebooks #spicyromance #theauthoragency @theauthor.agency


No comments:

Post a Comment