Wednesday, May 22, 2024

HAPPY BOOK WEEK: THE SUMMER I DESTROYED YOU (THE SUMMER SERIES) BY ELIZABETH O'ROARK

 



NEW RELEASE


SPOTLIGHT TOUR


 



The Summer I Destroyed You by Elizabeth O'Roark  is #NowLive!



  "A haunting, yet poignant revelation. Emmy and Liam grab hold of the soul.  O'Roark proves that just as easily as a heart breaks, it can also be healed with love." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)



image


Release Date: May 22, 2024

Cover Design: Lori Jackson Designs

Photographer: Rafa Catala


“Destroying other people isn’t going to make you feel any better.”

“That suggests you’ve never destroyed an enemy before. It’s actually quite fulfilling.”



A sexy small town, grumpy/sunshine, workplace romance by best-selling author, Elizabeth O’Roark.


EMMY

Elliott Springs has small-town values, cobblestone streets, perfect scenery. These are things I don’t care about. What I do care about: Revenge. And no matter how compelling I find Liam Doherty—the guy focused on saving Elliott Springs—I’m going to get it.


LIAM

What do you call a woman who wants to destroy everything you love, yet the sight of her sets you on fire? Nemesis or future wife…and since she can’t wait to leave California, I guess I know which one she is.


Emerson Hughes wants to be the villain in our town’s history, and the more I learn about her past here, the more I understand it.


I wanted to save Elliott Springs. I think I want to save her even more.


TW: character bullied about weight, body issues






The Audio for The Summer I Destroyed You by Elizabeth O'Roark is now live! 



image


Narrated by: Samantha Brentmoor and JF Harding


Audible: https://adbl.co/3K4UCby



image



Download today or read for FREE with Kindle Unlimited


Amazon: https://amzn.to/3JaBJ6s

Amazon Worldwide: https://mybook.to/TSIDY


Add to Goodreads: https://bit.ly/3VL3N81 



REVIEW: THE SUMMER I DESTROYED YOU (THE SUMMER SERIES) BY ELIZABETH O'ROARK


The Summer I Destroyed You (The Summer #4)

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

O'Roark has a knack for knowing the perfect way to break a heart. The Summer I Destroyed You is proof. Emotion may not always be beautiful, but it's enduring. From heartache to romance, Emmy and Liam grab hold of the soul. O'Roark proves that just as easily as a heart breaks, it can also be healed with love. A haunting, yet poignant revelation.





@elizabethoroark






#ElizabethORoark #ContemporaryRomance #AlphaHero #BossEmployee #BoyFallsFirst #CinnamonRollHero #EnemiestoLovers #GrumpySunshine #OppositesAttract #SmallTown #ReturningtoHometown #WorkplaceRomance #bookclub #bookish #booklover  #bookworm   #valentineprlm @valentine_pr_ 





No comments:

Post a Comment