Saturday, May 11, 2024

HAPPY BOOK WEEK: MEASURE OF A MAN (COLE CREEK) BY MOLLY MCLAIN

 



NEW RELEASE



SPOTLIGHT TOUR


MEASURE OF A MAN (COLE CREEK) BY MOLLY MCLAIN is #NowLive!


"From the messy to the mesmerizing, prepare to blown away by love." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)



Release Date: May 11, 2024


We found ourselves by finding each other…

Rachel


Left blindsided and hurt by my ex, I'm slowly making my way back to me, discovering what I want and how to be more than "just a mom".

When Jinx comes into my life, I’m sure he's exactly the reckless distraction I need. Only, he insists on being just friends…

Friends with a few benefits.

Jinx

Reputations are hard to change. I know from experience. My family thinks I'm the kid who will never settle down and take life seriously.

Rachel is proof that isn’t true, yet I force myself to set my feelings for her aside to be the man she deserves. But when her past returns, I know it’s time…

Time to prove that the real measure of a man is in how hard he fights for the woman he loves.


BUY LINKS

https://books2read.com/MeasureofaMan


REVIEW: MEASURE OF A MAN (COLE CREEK) BY MOLLY MCLAIN

Measure of a Man (Cole Creek #3)

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

McLain pushes the soul outside of it's comfort zone. Measure of a Man is an emotional whirlwind. Rachel and Jinx burst the heart wide open with food for thought and vulnerability of spirit. Journey into the center of heartache and salvation awaits. From the messy to the mesmerizing, prepare to blown away by love.



No comments:

Post a Comment