Monday, March 20, 2017

Maid For The Billionaire (Legacy Collection)

Review:

Maid for the Billionaire  - Ruth Cardello, Kim Bubbs

 

My journey into the world of Ruth Cardello started four years ago. I got my first Kindle and was introduced to Abigail and Dominic and the rest of Legacy bunch all in one day. Have not looked back sense. I now own the whole Legacy Series and the first two books in the Andrades series. This author is a must read. Her message of love, family and friendship is the driving force behind every series from the Legacy Collection, to the Andrades, and the Barringtons. The message is clear. Whether by blood or by some other connection family begins in the heart and the heart always has tons of love to give. I'm a fan for life. This author is a must read. All of her books deliver funny and heartwarming stories.

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/1543791/maid-for-the-billionaire-legacy-collection

No comments:

Post a Comment