Saturday, March 3, 2018

Claim My Baby (Dirty DILFs, book 2) by Taryn Quinn

Review:

Claim My Baby - Taryn Quinn

 

Oliver Hamilton was a work in progress, but boy did he clean up nice. The frustratingly arrogant pseudo playboy became a family man in the making. Claim My Baby caught my attention the minute I laid eyes on the cover. I'm a sucker for a man not afraid to be sensitive and there is a purity to a bond between a father holding his offspring. It lets you see a piece of his heart. Sage and Oliver were the best kind of romance. Saucy, surprising and sensitive. Their love kind of sneaks up on you and lays claim to your soul. Sensitive can be sexy and Taryn Quinn delivered both.

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/1646635/claim-my-baby-dirty-dilfs-book-2-by-taryn-quinn

No comments:

Post a Comment