Monday, August 5, 2019

DEAL ALERT ($1.99): BAD BREED (A MOTORCYCLE CLUB ROMANCE) BY AMANDA HEARTLEY

 

 

 

 

 

Bad Breed. There's no name more appropriate.

Flynn
Violence has dogged me all my life. 
An asshat father, a cruel foster home.
Seems I’m following the same path.
Only worse.

I lost someone, and it hurt me bad.
Drugs and street crime were all I knew.
But that all ended the day I got patched.

We owned Hardale, CA. It was our town.
Until that firefight with the Cobras.
Now, we’re laying low…or supposed to be.
But a cute waitress soon changes all that.

She’s beautiful, though I can't get involved.
Risking my brothers is the last thing I want.
Our lives are poles apart.
But I want her in my bed.
And I'll fight again to get her.

If you love dirty-talking, bike-riding, gun-toting hotties, Bad Breed is a full-length, standalone MC romance with no cheating, no cliffhangers, and a happy-ever-after!

***Bad Breed was originally published as part of the USA Today bestselling title, Wanted: An Outlaw Anthology. No changes to the story have been made.***

 

 

Get Your Copy on Amazon Today!

 

 

ALSO AVAILABLE  ON 

 

 

 

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/1930780/deal-alert-1-99-bad-breed-a-motorcycle-club-romance-by-amanda-heartley

No comments:

Post a Comment