Friday, August 23, 2019

Never Have I Ever With a Duke (The Spitfire Society #1) by: Darcy Burke

Review:

Never Have I Ever With a Duke (The Spitfire Society #1) - Darcy Burke

 

 

They put their lives in the hands of fate and discovered their heart's desire. Burke sets emotions aflame with a fascinating tale of love loss, hope found and temptation revealed. Never have I ever given my heart so fast. Graham and Arabella are on the hunt. What begins as a business deal blooms into an alliance of the heart. With heartache on the horizon and danger nipping at their heals, a love story unlike any other begins to take shape. Never Have I Ever With a Duke is an enticing addiction that stays on your mind and in your heart long after the story is through.

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/1939931/never-have-i-ever-with-a-duke-the-spitfire-society-1-by-darcy-burke

No comments:

Post a Comment