Wednesday, October 30, 2019

HAPPY BOOK WEEK ...

 

 

 

NEW RELEASES!

 

  

 

 

 

OVERNIGHT SERVICE BY LAUREN BLAKELY

 

 

Release Date: October 30, 2019

 

 

SYNOPSIS

 

Top three reasons why sleeping with the enemy is a bad idea...

 

1. She’s my fiercest rival.
2. She’s also my fiery ex.
3. We’re going up against each other in a stiff competition to win the hottest new client on the market.

 

And yet, I’d like to be up against the wall in a stiff competition to get her to call out my name.

 

Time to double down on my resistance to her tough-as-nails, take-no-prisoners, sexy-as-sin attitude. The same attitude I find irresistible.

 

That’s a big problem, because in this race to nab the client, I run into Haven in the hotel, on the beach, in the guest quarters late at night.

 

Hate sex would be a terrible idea.

 

Except, it’s the complete opposite, and now we can’t keep our hands off each other.

 

Trouble is, I’m not so sure it’s hate I’m feeling anymore.

 

And that’s the biggest reason sleeping with the enemy you’re falling for is a bad idea -- my job literally depends on never letting her into my heart.

 

 

 

BUY LINKS

 

Amazon         B & N        Google Play Books        IBooks       Kobo

 

 

REVIEWOVERNIGHT SERVICE BY LAUREN BLAKELY

 

Overnight ServiceOvernight Service by Lauren Blakely

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


A battle of the sexes spells the end for more than their careers. Haven and Josh are delicious. Overnight Service is signature Blakely. Humorous, tempting and all in good fun. This couple break all the rules with their fiery chemistry and sassy interactions. Overnight Service hits ever sensor when it comes to a great read. I can tell Haven and Josh are going to be repeat offenders on my re-read list.



View all my reviews

 

 

 

 

 

 

MEANT FOR YOU (ROCKTOWN INK MONTANA) BY SHERILEE GRAY

 

 

Release Date: October 30, 2019

 

 

SYNOPSIS

 

At twelve years old, I was torn from my family.

 

At fourteen I met her: my reason to draw breath.

 

One look into Everly Williams's big brown eyes and I knew I’d do anything to protect her. And for eight years I did. She was my world. My best friend.

 

But afraid I'd lose her, I held on too tight. Became a dark cloud blocking her sun. So I did what I needed to, and walked away. I hurt us both.

 

Now I’m home, and need Everly back in my life. Only everything is different. We’re different. My body burns for her when she’s near. And after one explosive kiss, I know she feels it too. I’ll do whatever it takes to earn her trust again.

 

Because I don’t want what we had before. I want it all...for a lifetime.

 

 

 

BUY LINKS

 

Amazon    Amazon AU    Amazon CA    Amazon UK      B & N         Google Play Books        IBooks       Kobo

 

 

REVIEWMEANT FOR YOU (ROCKTOWN INK MONTANA) BY SHERILEE GRAY

 

Meant For You (Rocktown Ink #3)Meant For You by Sherilee Gray

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Wrapped in heartache is an inspiring tale of redemption. Meant for You does haunting, like only Sherilee Gray can. Dane and Everly take emotions on a grueling journey. Out of darkness rises a light that refuses to be extinguished. It would be so easy to get lost in the broken, but somehow Gray rises above all the bruises and finds a way to engulf hearts in a hug that is never-ending and forever changing. From the abyss of despair emerges a thing of beauty that has no trouble uplifting us all.





View all my reviews

 

 

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/1979698/happy-book-week

No comments:

Post a Comment