Tuesday, October 29, 2019

NEW RELEASE: KEYED UP BY ELLIE RICE

 

 

 

 






Release Tour for KEYED UP by Ellie Rice


Brought to you by Forever Write PR










Welcome back to Ellie Rice’s Key West, kick up your feet with her latest, KEYED UP, the second installment in her popular romance series. Micah’s got no time for women until he meets infuriating and sexy Ang, while on vacation. Fans of the Manhattan series by V.Theia, Heritage Bay series by MA Foster and vacation romance will devour this insta-lust, hot read.




About Keyed Up:












I'm a smart-ass with a foul mouth and I don't take any sh--stuff from
anyone. I've been through some things that not even my BFF knows
about. So, I have only one thing I want from a man, and it isn't his
bank account. Hell, it's not even his personality. Appendages are all
I need. That's why I hate Micah. He had to go being all NICE.
But our time is short. Once we leave Key West, everything stops.
It's for the best. It's what we both want. 


Or is it?





I've got no time for women. They require too much attention and if
I'm going to build one of the premier bike shops in Manhattan,
I can't afford to waste time with dating. I have goals. That's why
I hate Ang. She's infuriating, sexy, and complicated. All the things
I cannot deal with right now. While we're in Key West, I'll indulge.
Once we leave Key West, everything stops. That's what I want. 


Right? 











READ NOW! 






Add to Goodreads! 

 


Goodreads http://bit.ly/2kVSiM4



 
REVIEW: KEYED UP BY ELLIE RICE
 
Keyed UpKeyed Up by Ellie Rice

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Love means never having to say you're frustrated. Keyed Up has bit of a bite to it. Rice grabs you at hello with her sassy heroine and her candy hearted hero. Figuring out who holds the keys to what stands to be an epic fall is anybody's guess. Ang and Micah are not what they seem to be, yet far more than any heart can take. By the end of the journey both the author and her fiercely, feisty characters will have you by the heart.



View all my reviews


Excerpt


Copyright @ Ellie Rice 2019





“Damn, Ang. This isn’t high school. I’m not asking you to be my girlfriend.
I think that maybe we could have dinner together sometimes.
Maybe see a movie or something?”


She looks at me skeptically. “So, you’re not saying you want to go paddling
up coochie creek?”


I nearly choke on my rice. “Do what, now?”


Ang huffs. “You know. Parting the pink sea, oscillating unmentionables, having
a pants-off dance-off, playing pelvic pinochle, putting ranch
dressing in the hidden valley.”


That’s when I burst out laughing. “Oh, you mean releasing the Kraken,
having a good rogering, rubbing the fun bits, shrimpin’ the barbie,
putting the two ball in the middle pocket, dunking the dingus.
Is that what you mean?”


She’s trying hard to contain her amusement but failing miserably.
Her smile escapes. “Yes. That’s exactly what I’m saying.”


Leaning back, I study her for a moment then shrug.
“I’m not saying we have to rule out assault with a friendly weapon
or aggressive cuddling, but rather enhancing crashing the custard
truck with extracurricular activities.”


Ang nods. “So, dinner first, then parking the beef bus in tuna town?
I might agree to that. Just don’t get all needy and clingy.
You’re not Ross, you know. You’re not my lobster.”


“You’re no Rachel yourself, firecracker. And we are definitely on a break.”


A strange look flits across her face. One I’ve not seen before.
“So, we’re free to have gland-to-gland combat with other people?”


“If you choose.  Know this, raincoats are required.”


“Of course,” she concedes.


Throwing a few bills on the table, I stand and offer her my hand.
“Come on. I’ll take you home.”


She hesitates for a brief second before taking my hand.
When we reach the door, I help her with her coat and take her home.
I’m pretty sure she was expecting me to put the moves on her after
our dinner conversation, but I’m determined to prove to her that I don’t
only want to fuck her. I simply give her a light kiss on the top of her
head and say goodbye.


The look of shock on her face is totally worth the severe case of blue
balls that follows. Lying in my bed, all I can think of is her face.
Her green eyes that shine like emeralds.
The light smattering of freckles that covers the bridge of her
nose and apples of her cheeks. Her auburn curls running wild
even when she tries to tame them. 


Why did I tell her that we could fuck around?
Who does that shit?
I should physically kick my own ass for that stupid comment
if I could. I haven’t had sex with any one person in over six months,
let alone multiple people.
And I sure as shit don’t want her screwing anyone else,
but I didn’t want her to think I was being possessive or scare
her away with thoughts of relationships. 

 


I’m a complete dumb-ass.

















Author Ellie Rice:







Ellie is a wife and mother of three boys. She has a voracious appetite
for reading; it's about as large as her love of music. Ellie is
fluent in sarcasm, song lyrics, and movie quotes. Chances are,
anything you say will remind her of a song or movie and she
will quote it to you. Her debut romance novel

released May 2018, after years of hard work.
Look for more titles coming soon.






Follow Author: Website | Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads |









This blogger event is brought to you by Forever Write PR.
For more information, visit our Facebook page!


 

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/1977377/new-release-keyed-up-by-ellie-rice

No comments:

Post a Comment