Sunday, October 27, 2019

Ruthless Cross (Off The Grid: FBI #6) by Barbara Freethy

Review:

Ruthless Cross (Off The Grid: FBI #6) - Barbara Freethy

 

 

 

The time has come. The stage has been set. There's danger on the horizon and fear is a sure bet.  Count on Freethy to thrill your socks off, while running away with your heart. Ruthless Cross had me holding my breath and biting my nails as I sat on the edge of my seat.  Caught in an epic battle of good verses evil, two strangers risk everything to get to the truth. Flynn may come across as the man in charge, but Callie is no shrinking violet. With a smart mouth, a quick mind and an aching heart, this duo of necessity grabs hold of the senses and powers their way under your skin.

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/1978508/ruthless-cross-off-the-grid-fbi-6-by-barbara-freethy

No comments:

Post a Comment