| COVER REVEAL Carrera Cartel: A Dark Mafia Romance Collection by Cora Kenborn is coming October 1!  #PreOrderHere:
https://amzn.to/2RtBN6j
Carrera. A word whispered in fear and respect. A name to avoid at all costs. Until I see something I shouldn't and come face-to-face with it. Abducted. Held against my will. A prisoner of a war I know nothing about. But my kidnapping is more than a case of mistaken identity, and my captor is more than a stranger. He's the heir to the devil. I never meant to start a war. Then I fell for the boy my mother warned me about. A soulless killer for the Carrera Cartel. We were the virgin and the villain. The debutante and the devil. He swore we'd end in ruin. I swore love would conquer all. I was wrong. Brody Harcourt exposed me as a fraud, turning me from a queen into a pariah. Now there will be hell to pay. But I'm back for more than revenge. More than blood. My eye is on the prize. The Carrera throne. Every great rivalry has a beginning. Ours was my sister’s wedding. An event that masked the joining of empires. Betrayal changed everything. Carrera. Santiago. One bullet started a war. Two stained our history red.  |
Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/3215570/cover-reveal-carrera-cartel-a-dark-mafia-romance-collection-by-cora-kenborn
No comments:
Post a Comment