Thursday, September 17, 2020

HAPPY BOOK WEEK: LAST CALL BY BELLA MICHAELS

 

 

 

 

 

  

 

"Michaels has quickly climbed to the top of my list when it comes to swoon-worthy. Sexy with a side of sensitive are an irresistible combination." - (Isha C., Hopeless Romantic)

 

 

I've made a lifetime of bad decisions, but I always land on my feet.
 
Every damn time.
 
My father says that's the problem. But he says a lot of things about me, none of them very nice.
 
I finally have a chance to show him, to show everyone, I'm more than a pretty boy who parties hard with his parents’ money. My business partner Enzo and I have developed a product that will change the world.
 
There's just one snag.
 
Ada Flemming, the FDA official who controls our company’s fate, is the most compelling woman I’ve ever met. Even though it could cost me everything—my friendship with Enzo, my business, and my one chance at redemption—I can’t seem to stay away from her.
 
Pursuing Ada might be the biggest screwup of all—the only bad decision I don’t bounce back from.
 
But it’s too late to start making safe decisions now. 

 

Amazon US: http://pixelfy.me/LastCallUS

Amazon CA: http://pixelfy.me/LastCallCA

Amazon AU: https://pixelfy.me/LastCallAU

Amazon UK: https://pixelfy.me/LastCallUK

Goodreads: http://pixelfy.me/LCGoodreads

 

 

REVIEW: LAST CALL BY BELLA MICHAELS

 

Last CallLast Call by Bella Michaels

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Two books in and I'm a goner. Michaels has quickly climbed to the top of my list when it comes to swoon-worthy. Enzo (Billion Dollar Date) may have had me at hello, but Hayden had to put in the work to gain my heart. He's no gentleman, but he has that swagger that grabs you from the start. There would be no Billion Dollar Date without there having been a Last Call, Ada and Hayden laid the groundwork for Enzo and Chari. Sexy with a side of sensitive are an irresistible combination.



View all my reviews

 

  

The author is giving away a $25 Amazon Gift Card on her Facebook page. Stop by to enter: https://www.facebook.com/BellaMichaelsAuthor/

For another chance to win a giveaway, enter here: https://pixelfy.me/LastCallGiveaway

   

Bella Michaels is the pen name of a contemporary romance author debuting her first billionaire novel this summer. When not writing historical, paranormal and contemporary romance, Bella loves dreaming up new sassy heroines and alpha heroes for readers to enjoy. Firmly Team Gryffindor, Stark and Reylo, she lives with her husband and two pre-teens in Pennsylvania.

 

Website: https://bellamichaels.com

FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/BellaMichaelsAuthor/

FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BellasBookSquad/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/bellamichaelsauthor/

Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/bellamichaelsauthor/

Newsletter signup: http://pixelfy.me/BMInsider

 

 

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/3219820/happy-book-week-last-call-by-bella-michaels

No comments:

Post a Comment