Tuesday, April 19, 2022

AVAILABLE IN 2 DAYS!

 


 

 

 

Happy Book Week

 

#NewRelease

 

What happens in Vegas doesn't always stay in Vegas. Especially when you wake up married to your best friend. 
 

Blame it on the Vodka by Fiona Cole is releasing April 21, 2022!

 

"Brash. Flirty. Funny. Emotional. Cole holds nothing back.  Rae and Austin turn slightly broken into an irresistible heartache. Blame it on the Vodka is a heartbreaker that knows it's way around more than just the senses.  A temptation that takes over the soul." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)

 

 

 


Add it to Goodreads: https://bit.ly/3vOjE8C

 

 



What happens in Vegas doesn't always stay in Vegas. Especially when you wake up married to your best friend.


Waking up beside my best friend after a crazy night in Vegas is nothing new.

However, waking up wearing nothing but two shiny, matching wedding rings is.

For the girl who promised to never settle down, it's her worst nightmare.

For me, it's a dream come true.

I've wanted Raelynn Vos since she first propositioned me at a frat party. I, of course, turned her down, knowing I'd need more than a one night stand. Nothing less than forever would do.

She's fierce and determined, but I'm more determined than she could ever be.

When fate forces us to pretend our marriage is real, I use every second to prove I'm the perfect man to tame her wildness.

In fact, by the end of our charade, I'll have her begging for it.


 #AdultRomance #ContemporaryRomance #Alphahero #Fakerelationship #Friendstolovers #Unrequitedlove #valentineprlm @valentine_pr_

 

 

 

Happy Book Week

 

#NewRelease 

 

 

Always Mine by Laura Pavlov is releasing April 21, 2022!

 

 

 "A handful of sunshine goes a long way when it comes to making the moves on a heart. Like a tantalizing aroma floating in the wind, Pavlov turns Niko and Vivian's journey into an experience that transcends the memory and permeates the soul." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)

 

 

 

Pre-order your copy today!

Amazon: mybook.to/ALWAYSMINE     

 

Goodreads: https://bit.ly/3Br58V3

 

 

 

He fights fires for a living, but the flames building between us may be too big to extinguish.

 

 

Niko West is the most beautiful man I’ve ever laid eyes on.

Six feet, four inches of broody, chiseled Greek god in a firefighter suit.

He’s also been my best friend since kindergarten.

He always says the only solid thing in his life is our friendship.

 

He’s Honey Mountain's favorite player and I’m what you’d call a relationship girl.

But when I find myself single for the first time since turning sixteen, I make Niko an offer he can’t refuse.

Who better to show me what I’ve been missing?

But now that we’ve crossed that line, I don’t know if friendship is enough for me.

 

 

 

 #ContemporaryRomance #NewAdultRomance #ComingofAgeRomance #Alphahero #ComingofAge #Friendstolovers #FirstResponder #Smalltown #valentineprlm @valentine_pr_

 

No comments:

Post a Comment