Wednesday, April 13, 2022

NEW RELEASE: SHOW ME FOREVER (THE MAXWELL BROTHERS) BY LAYLA HAGEN

 


 

 

 

 

 

 NOW AVAILABLE

 

 "Show Me Forever seduces by heart. Hagen takes love and blows the emotion wide open. From a slow burn, sizzling romance to the heartwarming glow of family, the Maxwell family are hard group to resist." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer -Hopeless Romantic)

 

 

 SHOW ME FOREVER (THE MAXWELL BROTHERS) BY LAYLA HAGEN

 

Release Date: April 12

 

 




 

I moved to Chicago six months ago, determined to finally open my own bakery. My landlady was this sweet woman who treated me like her granddaughter.
 
 
Then she sold the house. Now the devil himself is my landlord and neighbor since I live in the guesthouse on his property. Declan Maxwell is moody, unreasonable, and takes himself far too seriously. Unfortunately for me, he’s also damn sexy.
 
When he shows up on my doorstep in the middle of the night ordering me to turn down the music, I give him hell. Secretly, I’m also checking him out. We go toe to toe like this almost every night.
The man is impossible. But here’s the thing. I need a place to stay while I save for my business and this place is a steal. So, I need to put up with this handsome devil, though from a distance—because he’s far too gorgeous.
 
Then one day I come home injured from work and he surprises me by taking care of me.
And kissing me.
And just like that, all my best intentions go up in smoke.

 

Grab Your Copy Here:
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

 

Free in KU  

 

REVIEWSHOW ME FOREVER (THE MAXWELL BROTHERS) BY LAYLA HAGEN

 

Show Me Forever (The Maxwell Brothers)Show Me Forever by Layla Hagen

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Show Me Forever seduces by heart. Hagen takes love and blows the emotion wide open. Declan and Liz are determined to make a lasting impression. With a little outside help and an abundance of fiery chemistry this eccentric duo does just that. From a slow burn, sizzling romance to the heartwarming glow of family, the Maxwell family are hard group to resist.



View all my reviews

 

 

 

Meet Layla Hagen

 

Welcome! My name is Layla Hagen and I am a Contemporary Romance author.

 

 

I fell in love with books when I was nine years old, and my love affair with stories continues even now, many years later. I write romantic stories and can't wait to share them with the world. And I drink coffee. Lots of it :-D

 

 

 

 

I am represented by Louise Fury (The Bent Agency)

 

 

 

 

Connect with Layla Hagen:

 

 

 

 

NEWSLETTER | FACEBOOK | WEBSITE | INSTAGRAM | AMAZON  

 

BOOKBUB | GOODREADS

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hosted By:

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment