Monday, April 18, 2022

NEW RELEASE: THE SAVAGE BY DANIELA ROMERO

 



 

 

 


The Savage

by Daniela Romero

Publication Date: April 18, 2022

Genres: New Adult, Contemporary, Romance




Purchase: Amazon | Universal | Signed Print



I wasn’t supposed to fall for him.

I officially cut boys out of my life.

They’re untrustworthy, vicious, and cruel.

 

I’m not the same reckless, carefree girl I was three months ago.

That girl was naïve.

That girl was stupid.

That girl was destroyed.

 

I learned my lessons the hard way.

I’m still picking up the pieces of the girl I was before.

And, I know better than to fall for a sinful smile on a pretty face.

So I never should have given him so much as a second glance.

 

But, if you told me this past summer that PacNorth University's notorious bad boy was going to become my dark knight, I wouldn’t have believed you.

 

Gabriel Herrera can’t be my anything.

Only, he tells me I'm his everything.

But putting my trust in the boy with questionable intentions is the kind of devastation I may not survive.

 

Content Warning: If you have triggers, please review the list featured in the beginning of book.


About the Daniela Romero

Daniela Romero is a Snarky AF, Latinx Author, who happens to also be a Mom of 3. Born and raised in sunny California, she now makes her home in the Pacific Northwest and is happy to enjoy all four seasons even if the snow can sometimes be a bit much. She hates cheese–of all kinds–and yes that means she orders cheeseless pizza. Daniela is an ENTJ all the way which means she loves to talk (a lot) and is probably as extroverted as they come so feel free to shoot her a message, send a raven, throw up smoke signals. Whatever it may be. She love’s chatting with readers so feel free to stalk her.

 

No really!

Website | Newsletter | Amazon | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram Reader Group | Goodreads | TikTok

 

No comments:

Post a Comment