Wednesday, April 20, 2022

HAPPY BOOK WEEK: MESSING WITH THE BALLPLAYER (MAID IN MIAMI) BY BREEZIE BENNETT

 


 

 

 

NEW RELEASE

 

 

"Bennett gives heartache an endearing makeover." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)

 

 

 

 

MESSING WITH THE BALLPLAYER (MAID IN MIAMI #5) BY BREEZIE BENNETT

 

RELEASE DATE: APRIL 22, 2022

 

BUY IT HERE

 

 

BLURB

 

When a baseball player saves his sinking career with one stolen kiss in the locker room…will his good luck charm mean he wins the game of love?

 

ERIC:

So, I’m not opposed to a hot kiss from a mystery girl who slipped into the empty locker room a few hours before a game. I’ve got other things on my mind besides gorgeous fans, like attempting to save my crappy season and tanking baseball career. But when I hit the winning homerun in the next game, no one can convince me that kiss was random. Despite a stern warning from my PR person to put dating on the backseat until I get through this season, I gotta keep that good luck charm as close as possible. Cici Chen just happens to be a sassy skeptic who thinks I’m crazy. And if I keep playing the way I am when she’s my girl, then I am crazy…about her.

 

CICI:

I’ll admit it, I love a challenge. So when my friends dare me to kiss my celebrity crush, the smokin’ hot ballplayer on the South Florida Fire, I’m all for it. It’s easy enough when I supervise the Maid in Miami team that cleans the stadium locker rooms.  But the joke’s on me when Eric Garland hunts me down and announces I’m some kind of homerun muse and he needs me by his side for the rest of his season. It isn’t exactly a hardship to be his lucky charm, even though we have to keep it on the down low. But when word gets out that the Fire’s shortstop has a romantic distraction, his hitting streak might not be the only thing that gets broken…my heart could be headed for a major loss.

 

 

Maid In Miami:

 

When five best friends graduate from business school, it’s time for these girls to take on the world. As dazzling, eccentric, and spirited as the city where they all grew up, these dynamos head home to Miami with big plans to launch a high-end housekeeping company. Offering a mix of beauty, brains, and business savvy, it doesn’t take long for Maid in Miami to attract the most elite clients in the glamorous city. That means they are now the maids for billionaires, rock stars, athletes, and South Florida’s most charming bachelors. It turns out, a girl can clean, tidy, and make a place sparkle…until a heartthrob sweeps her off her feet. Then, things can get really messy.

 

Don’t miss Maid In Miami…unforgettable romantic comedies that will have you laughing, swooning, cheering, and mopping up some happy tears.

 

The Series:

 

Book 1: Messing With The Billionaire

 

Book 2: Messing With The Bad Boy

 

Book 3: Messing With The Bartender

 

Book 4: Messing With The Bodyguard

 

Book 5: Messing With The Ballplayer

 

https://www.breeziebennett.com/booklist/messing-with-the-ballplayer

 

 

REVIEWMESSING WITH THE BALLPLAYER (MAID IN MIAMI) BY BREEZIE BENNETT

 

Messing With The Ballplayer (Maid In Miami #5)Messing With The Ballplayer by Breezie Bennett

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Bennett gives heartache an endearing makeover. Eric and Cici take emotions into the looking glass of life's disappointment and find happiness waiting on the other side. Messing with the Ballplayer delivers a message of positivity within a sweetheart of story.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment