Wednesday, May 4, 2022

AUDIO PREORDER ALERT: OWNED BY THE MOUNTAIN MAN BY GEMMA WEIR, NARRATED BY CURT BONNEM & AVERY CARIS

 








🎧 🎧 Pre Order Alert 🎧 🎧


Calling All Mountain Man Romance Fans!!

This is one you are not going to want to miss!

Pre-Order Now! 



Owned by the Mountain Man (Montana Mountain Men, Book 2) by Gemma Weir

Narrated by Curt Bonnem & Avery Caris

Production Coordination by Pink Flamingo Productions


Goes Live Monday May 23rd!



Audible US  www.audible.com/pd/B09ZFCXLTY


Audible UK  www.audible.co.uk/pd/B09ZFD9ZX7


 

Pre Order Blitz Hosted by Audiobook Obsession 

 

Blurb: 

Huge, muscled, and sexy in plaid, Huck Barnett is one of the most beautiful men I’ve ever seen. Every woman in Rockhead Point wants a taste of the mountain man. Including me.

Except, after a drunken girls’ night out, instead of waking up with him in my bed, I wake up with a killer hangover and an inbox full of his texts telling me how reckless and dangerous my antics are.

Now my dad and brother want to find me a husband, and my ex-boyfriend has decided he wants the job. But I’m not looking for marriage, I’d rather have a few incredible nights with the annoying mountain hottie. Only it turns out he’s not looking for a hookup; he wants to own me.


@audiobookobsession @pinkflamingo_productions @gemmaweirauthor @curtbonnemvo



#PreOrder #PreOrderBlitz #OwnedbytheMountainManAudioTour #GemmaWeir #CurtBonnem #AveryCaris #PinkFlamingoProductions #AudiobookObsession #MountainManRomance #ContemporaryRomance


No comments:

Post a Comment