Wednesday, May 4, 2022

DEAL ALERT (FREE): PURPLE ORCHIDS BY SAMANTHA CHRISTY

 







FREEBIE ALERT





Friends. Lovers. Enemies.

Sometimes the lines between them are blurred.


Purple Orchids, a sizzling, friends-to-enemies-to-lovers, second chance romance from Samantha Christy, is FREE for five days only!


Don’t miss out! Download for ZERO PENNIES today!


Amazon: https://amzn.to/3vG7WN5

Amazon Worldwide: https://mybook.to/purpleorchids


Gavin McBride

She blindsided me. Broke me. Shredded me.

And now she’s back, thinking I did the very same thing to her.

Someone is lying. It's not me. But the thing is - it's not her either.

When I reach out to her, I get more than I bargained for. Much more.


Baylor Mitchell

I was eighteen when he left me.

I found a way to survive. Without him. Without us. Without the future he promised.

Now, a chance meeting threatens everything I know to be true.

But loving him again isn't worth the risk I'd have to take or the secret I'd be forced to reveal.

Or is it?



One day . . . one moment . . . one letter.

One lie.

That’s all it took to change the course of their lives.


Get this sizzling second-chance romance now.



No comments:

Post a Comment