Tuesday, August 30, 2022

AVAILABLE IN TWO DAYS: RAIN AFTER FIRE (A BALSAM RIDGE NOVEL) BY AMBER KELLY

 


 

 


 

 

 

NEW RELEASE

 

RAIN AFTER FIRE (A BALSAM RIDGE NOVEL) BY AMBER KELLY


RELEASE DATE: SEPTEMBER 1, 2022



"A powder keg of emotion that goes from heartbreaking to breathtaking in the blink of an eye." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)

 

 

 

Rain After Fire, a small town, fake relationship romance, by Amber Kelly is coming September 1st! Pre-order yours today!

 

 

Pre-order: https://amzn.to/3ODshsC

Paperback: https://amzn.to/3e27rpX

Add it to your TBR: https://bit.ly/3b2ZIHr


 

 

Blurb:

 

If you play with fire, expect to get burned.

I learned at a young age to trust no one, protect myself, and guard my heart. All lessons my mother burned into me. She may not have had a lot to offer in way of help but she poured all she had into me and made me the independent woman I am today. So after laying her to rest, I packed my belongings and moved to the place that she talked about often. A place where she enjoyed the carefree pleasures of childhood.

Balsam Ridge, Tennessee is a little slice of paradise and nothing like the busy city that I’m accustomed to. With its idyllic setting, friendly strangers, and slower pace, a girl could easily be charmed into letting her walls down.

It was only going to be a stop on my journey. A respite while I figured out my next move, and catching feelings for the confident and sexy local Fire Chief, Corbin Tuttle, was not part of the plan.

It was supposed to be a game. A hoax. A brief fling to help him break a toxic cycle. But my mother always told me, that sometimes you need a little rain to calm the fire.

 

 REVIEWRAIN AFTER FIRE (A BALSAM RIDGE NOVEL) BY AMBER KELLY

 

Rain After Fire (Balsam Ridge, #3)Rain After Fire by Amber Kelly

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


A powder keg of emotion that goes from heartbreaking to breathtaking in the blink of an eye. Kelly spotlights the heartache of life while speaking the language of love with a rawness that is both beautiful and painful. Maxi and Corbin turn shooting stars into an everlasting rainbow. Rain after Fire is mesmerizing.



View all my reviews

 

 

 

 


Small town, Family Saga, Fake Relationship. Coming September 1, 2022

Cover Designer: Perfect Pear Creative

Photographer: Regina Wamba

 

Find more books by Amber Kelly here: www.authoramberkelly.com 

 

 

#RainAfterFire #BalsamRidge #fakerelationship #firefighter #familysaga #smalltownromance #mountains #steamy #lovestory #goodreads #tbr  #wordsmithpublicity


No comments:

Post a Comment