Wednesday, August 31, 2022

NOW IN AUDIO (WHISPERSYNC BLITZ) ....

 





 Whispersync Blitz 

 

Dark Enemies-to-Lovers, Reverse Harem Romance Fans! I have an Audiobook Deal for you!!!



Deity (Boys of Winter, Book 4) by Sheridan Anne

Narrated by Kelsey Navarro

Produced & Published by Pink Flamingo Productions

⚠️Get the E-Book for $4.99 (or free in KU!!!) and Add Audio Whispersync for $7.47! 



Amazon US https://amzn.to/3zc6dRe


Audible US  https://adbl.co/3PwiTru



Whispersync Blitz Hosted By Audiobook Obsession

 

Blurb

Betrayal cuts deeper than any knife stabbed through your back. It slices through you and makes you wish for the sweet demise of a bullet shot straight out of Carver’s gun.

I trusted them.

King, Cruz, Grayson, and Carver were not only the Kings of Ravenwood Heights but the kings of my heart, and now...they’re my executioners.

They took away everything I had. They stole my heart and made me believe in love. I should have trusted my gut. They gave me hope, and I was a fool who followed them blindly.

Never again.

I may have nothing left and not a damn soul in my corner, but I’m not nearly through.

  1. Am. Dynasty.

I am my parents’ legacy, and I won’t stop until I’ve taken back what’s rightfully mine.

Watch out, boys. You’ve crossed the wrong bitch. I’m coming for you, and this time, I won’t back down. This time—I’m fighting until the end.

Boys of Winter is a dark enemies-to-lovers reverse-harem romance. It contains explicit sexual content, graphic violence, and coarse language.


@audiobookobsession @pinkflamingo_productions @sheridan.anne.author @kelseydnavarro


#NewRelease #NowLive #WhispersyncBlitz #DeityAudioTour #SheridanAnne #KelseyNavarro #PinkFlamingoProductions #AudiobookObsession #EnemiesToLovers #DarkRomance #ReverseHarem #RH



Whispersync Blitz 

 

Angsty, Gritty Second Chance Romance Fans! I have an Audiobook Deal for you!!!

 


These Dead Promises (A Darling Hill Duet, Book 2) by L. A. Cotton

Narrated by Violet Strong & Logan Anare

Audio Production by Pink Flamingo Productions

⚠️Get the E-Book for $4.99 and Add Audio Whispersync for $7.47! 



Amazon US https://amzn.to/3Qq4HkL


Audible US     https://adbl.co/3bTs8Us



Whispersync Blitz Hosted By Audiobook Obsession

 

Blurb

From USA Today and Wall Street Journal best-selling author L. A. Cotton comes the conclusion to Nix and Harleigh's story.

 

Phoenix Wilder is fighting.

 

For the girl he loves and the future he isn’t sure he deserves.

 

But he’ll do it for her.

 

His Birdie.

His anchor.

The only girl ever to see him for who he really is.

 

Harleigh Wren Maguire is trying.

 

For the boy she loves and the future she thought was stolen from her.

 

But she’ll do it for him.

 

Her protector.

Her heart.

The only guy to ever make her feel worth something.

 

But Harleigh and Nix will have to figure out what they want and what they’re willing to sacrifice before they can chase their dreams of a better life.

 

Because sometimes love isn’t enough.

 

And the promises they made could end up nothing more than bittersweet memories.

These Dead Promises is the final book in Nix and Harleigh's duet. It should be heard after These Dirty Lies. Due to mature content that some listeners may find distressing, this book is recommended for listeners 17+.


@audiobookobsession @pinkflamingo_productions @authorlacotton @logan_anare_vo



#NewRelease #NowLive #WhispersyncBlitz #TheseDeadPromisesAudioTour #LACotton #VioletStrong #LoganAnare #PinkFlamingoProductions #AudiobookObsession #Angst #SecondChanceRomance #ContemporaryRomance


No comments:

Post a Comment