Thursday, August 18, 2022

NEW KB WORLDS RELEASES ....

 


 

 

 


The latest books in the Driven World are live!

Inspired by K. Bromberg’s Driven series, each author wrote their own story to fit in the world. We hope you’ll fall in love with their new stories and characters while revisiting Colton, Rylee, and the gang from mine.



FREE in Kindle Unlimited:

Plunge by Kelsey Elise Sparrow https://geni.us/Plunge



The world is full of people with opinions and advice.

“Strike while the iron’s hot” or “take a chance”.

Those are the most popular. The worst of it was spouted the day I met the man who would eventually break my heart.

Yet it was another word that changed both our lives: dare.

Jaxson Shaw hasn’t met a dare he wouldn’t take. Known to the world as Daire Deville, he chose life in the fast lane over a slower life with me. All because of a dare.

Now he’s back. The advice givers are too. “Take the plunge”. I heard again.

The water under this bridge runs red.

Some depths don’t need to be explored. Even if they are necessary.

Backspin by Susan Pierce https://geni.us/Backspin


The thought of being a one-woman man used to send me into a backspin. 

For Scarlett, I’ll fight like hell to try…


Jake:

She was the one-night stand who turned out to be a whole lot more.

Crime journalist. Killer body. Isn’t afraid to call me on my bullshit. The woman who completely bewitched me and inspired me to get my act together.

The woman who motivated me to testify against my mom and sister to put them behind bars.

A year later and my IndyCar career well-established, I’m ready to try with her again. I’m working hard to become the man I know she deserves. Problem is, my wounds run so deep, my vices ever so taunting, I don’t know that I’ll ever be who she truly needs.

Not to mention, the darkness from my family’s past doesn’t seem to want to stay dead and buried. Mom and Ruby’s crimes were many, their list of enemies as massive as their dark, rotten hearts, and it seems Preston and I are going to be the ones that have to pay for it.

Even if I can figure out how to be man that Scarlett needs, will we ever have a fighting chance at love?

* * *

The thought of being with a famous playboy like Jake Mitchell was once on my absolutely-no-way-in-hell list, but he managed to somehow change that…even with all the danger and drama that came along with him.

Scarlett:

A year after I last saw him, Jake reaches out to rekindle what we had, but I’m still unsure I’m ready to jump back in.

Even if he has been working on himself.

Because if there’s anything I know well, wounds from the past don’t heal quickly, and our demons have always had a hard time playing together. Besides, being in the limelight isn’t something I’m interested in again, and thanks to his mom and sister’s very public and sensationalized trial, Jake is now at the height of money and fame.

But if there’s anything he does well, it’s shatter my defenses.

I just hope this time around, we manage to survive. Last time, the monsters from our pasts nearly did us all in…

***Backspin is Book Two of the Endgame series. Haven’t read Book One? Check out Endgame to get started on this sexy and suspenseful romance series.***




Check out the books that inspired the authors! K. Bromberg’s Driven series are FREE in Kindle Unlimited right now:










More KB Worlds books are coming your way every month. Stay up to date on all the releases here:



 


No comments:

Post a Comment