Saturday, August 27, 2022

COMING SOON (NEW RELEASE): DEFLECTED HEARTS BY CALI MELLE

 


 

 

 

 

"Melle proves that even heartache can be irresistible."  - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)

 

 

 

 

 

 

DEFLECTED HEARTS BY CALI MELLE

 

 

Release DateSeptember 2, 2022

 

 

 

Poppy

 

August Whitley was just a fling–someone fun to spend my time with no strings attached.

We broke things off before our feelings grew, but it was already too late.

After leaving town, I swore to myself that I would never look back.

And when I get surprising news, I’m completely committed to doing it alone.

Until one night when he walks back into my life…

August

 

Poppy Williams. She was an enigma and a mystery that I wanted to unravel.

Neither of us were ready for a commitment and after a misunderstanding, she left town without a single word.

I tried to find her, but it was as if she fell off the grid. It was messing with my head and becoming a threat to my hockey career.

Until one night, one date with another girl… I find Poppy working at the restaurant and she’s pregnant.

With my child.

I let her leave me once before, but this time I won’t let her get away.

 

Pre-Order Your Copy Here! - http://mybook.to/deflectedhearts


Add to your Goodreads TBR List! - https://bit.ly/3AvUSMz

 

 


REVIEW: DEFLECTED HEARTS BY CALI MELLE

 

Deflected Hearts (Wyncote Wolves, #2)Deflected Hearts by Cali Melle

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


From the unpredictable to the unforgettable, Deflected Hearts is one surprise after another. August and Poppy grab hold of the heart and that's when the temptation begins. Melle proves that even heartache can be irresistible.



View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment