Thursday, January 19, 2023

BOOK BUZZ (DEALS, REVEALS AND NEW/UPCOMING RELEASES FOR THURSDAY, JANUARY 19, 2023)

 


 

 

 

NEW RELEASE

 

 

 

 

It's RELEASE day for DIRTY PERFECT STORM by Hayley Faiman
 
 
 

 

Book: DIRTY PERFECT STORM

Author: Hayley Faiman

Release Date: January 19, 2023

 

 

About the Book

Legacy isn’t just his name–it is who he is. Born to ride with the Devil’s Hellions, he was made for this world as she was made for him–even if he does not deserve her. 

They say that no storm can last forever. That after the storm, the sun will shine again.

Except they don’t know anything about this storm.

Nobody could have ever predicted him.

My storm’s name is…

Legacy.

He is perfectly deliciously dirty. He will ruin me.

In the end, I will beg him to do just that.

 
Purchase Now 
✦Amazon  ➜ https://mybook.to/DirtyStorm
 
#releaseblitz #bookish #lituncorked #hayleyfaiman  #romancereader  #booklover #bookclub  #availablenow #live 
 


COVER SHARE

Justifiable by A. Samson releases on February 16th!
- An Inhuman Protector Romance -


Available on All Platforms

He's always been her hero.
But can he save her now?

Flint Ford has a lot on his mind with college and graduate school applications. But, when he arrives home on a school break to find his neighbor Willow cowering in her apartment, she becomes his only focus. Someone has taken an unwanted interest in her, and it’s up to him to keep her safe. But how does he do that on his own with a power that’s barely controlled?

Willow Martin has been in love with Flint since he moved in down the hall in fourth grade. She hates that the only reason Flint is now attached to her hip is because an admirer refuses to accept her rejection. It doesn't help that her attraction to him continues to grow with every minute.

When things become dangerous, will Flint be able to control his power enough to make a difference? And can they both find a future that has them sailing into the sunset?

 @averysamson91



@1852Media

#romanticsuspense #scifiromance #inhumanromance #superheroromance #romancenovel #steamyromance #spicyromance #RomanceBook #Bookstagram #books #bookblog #BookNerd #AdultBooks
 
 
PREORDER ALERT
 
 
RED HOT ALIEN-MONSTER ROMANCE PREORDER ALERT! 
Now is the time to preorder your copy of A Monster's Love by Lynnea Lee!

Universal: https://geni.us/AMonstersLove
 
 

BLURB:
TRJUN
When I charged the enemy to rescue a ravishing female who caught my eye, I didn't expect the mate bond to drop me to my knees. Captured, I'm locked behind electrified bars in a genetic lab where a researcher throws the female into my cell and demands we reproduce.
 
I vow to do everything in my power to make my little mate happy, but I won't claim her until I extricate us from this cruel prison. Once we're free she can have anything she wants from me so long as she doesn't want me to let her go.   

BRIANNA
Once, I was a golden child. The perfect accessory for my parents' social climbing. Then their prospects soured and they sent me to Utopia. Betrayed by everyone, I gave up on life and love. Then I was thrown in a prison cell with a red-hot alien demon, the first being to ever truly protect me. I don't understand his growls and snarls, but inside the curve of Trjun's wings, I do know I am safe. 

Teamwork and a bit of luck help us escape the secret lab, and with the sun on my face I swear I'll never live for anyone but myself again. But one look at Trjun and I know I should throw caution to the wind. Do I dare stay safe in his arms forever?
 
 
#preorder #bookpreorder #preorderblast #comingsoon #sfr #scifiromance #sciencefictionromance #monsterromance #paranormalromance #pnr #fantasyromance #romancenovels #romancebooks #romance #kissingbooks #steamyreads #reading #readers #booklovers #bookbuzz #booknews
 
 
 
About Lynnea:

Lynnea Lee is a recovered serial monogamist who now lives in her forever home with the man of her dreams. Still hopelessly addicted to the feeling of falling in love she now feeds her habit with a routine prescription of romance novels and rampant imagination. When she is not dreaming up fantastical stories of love, lust and romance, her hobbies include talking to her plants, putting on a full face of makeup to stay home on Saturday nights and hugging her dog longer than is appreciated.

Find Lynnea Online:
Amazon: amazon.com/LynneaLee
BookBub: bookbub.com/LynneaLee
Facebook: facebook.com/LynneaWrites
Goodreads: goodreads.com/author/LynneaLee
Instagram: instagram.com/lynnea.lee.writes
TikTok: tiktok.com/@lynnea.lee.writes
Web: lynnealee.com
 
@lynnea.lee.writes
 
 
 
 
@1852Media
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment