Thursday, January 19, 2023

NEW TO AUDIO (AMBER KELLY EDITION)

 






AUDIO RELEASE 


FRAGILE HEARTS by Amber Kelly is NOW AVAILABLE IN AUDIO!!!

Narrated by: Tim Paige & Stella Bloom



Listen here: https://amzn.to/3iNHflX


BLURB

Who says a girl can't have it all?

I had my life and career all planned out. That was until I was betrayed by someone I trusted and my perfect opportunity was stolen from underneath my nose.

So here I am, back on Stoneyridge Ranch in Poplar Falls licking my wounds. I love being home with my family and friends, but I am determined to move past my anger and build my career. I have goals and plans too big for my hometown.

When Brandt Haralson, the new Vet in town, offered me a job, it was the perfect opportunity for me to plan my next move and get some experience. He’s brilliant, driven and sexy as sin, but he is also not interested in getting involved with anyone. I can learn a lot from him and I don’t have to worry about any romantic engagement.

You know what they say about the best laid plans. When an attraction builds to the point of boiling and walls start to come tumbling down, can I stick to my plan or will I discover that everything I ever wanted was right here after all?

Small Town, Ranch, Friends to Lovers.


Find more books from Amber Kelly here: https://authoramberkelly.com


#AudioRelease #RomanceBooks #RomanceBookstagram #FragileHearts #FriendsToLovers #SmallTown #AvailableNow #AmberKelly #wordsmithpublicity




AUDIO RELEASE 


MERRY HEARTS by Amber Kelly is NOW AVAILABLE IN AUDIO!!!

Narrated by: Heather Firth, Chris Brinkley, Joe Arden, Melissa Moran, Tim Paige, Stella Bloom, Noel Harrison, and Sebastian York.



Listen here: https://amzn.to/3QQGjJX



BLURB

Sexy, festive and full of Merry and Bright….

Pull up a chair and enjoy a snowy Christmas with your favorite Colorado ranchers.

It’s December in Poplar Falls and the small town is thrumming with activity and alight with festive cheer. Merry Hearts features all your favorite couples coming together in one story to bring you joy, happiness, and a little Christmas hometown joy.


Featuring:

Sophie & Braxton (Rustic Hearts)

Dallas & Myer (Stone Hearts)

Elle & Walker (Wicked Hearts)

Bellamy & Brandt (Fragile Hearts)

A special surprise from Payne & Charlotte, and your favorite Aunts, Doreen & Ria!


Find more books from Amber Kelly here: https://authoramberkelly.com 



#AudioRelease #RomanceBooks #RomanceBookstagram #MerryHearts #SmallTown #AvailableNow #AmberKelly #wordsmithpublicity


@authoramberkelly


@wordsmithpublicity


No comments:

Post a Comment