Monday, January 23, 2023

NEW AUDIO RELEASE: MAFIA LUST BY L. STEELE, SHANE EAST, EVELYN ROSE & WEN ROSS

 


MAFIA LUST BY L. STEELE, SHANE EAST, EVELYN ROSE & WEN ROSS


"Every heartache has it's story.  Mafia Lust is littered with betrayal and raw emotion. 

These characters set out to overpower the heart. East, Ross and Rose give voice to a love story unlike any other with brutal honesty and heartbreaking romance." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)




SYNOPSIS

 

He's my boyfriend's father, also my boss, and totally off limits...

JJ Kane. Billionaire tycoon. Ruthless villain. Supposed head of the underworld.
The first time I set eyes on him, I hated him with a visceral intensity that took me by surprise.

Considering he gave me a roof over my head when I had nowhere else to go, I should be grateful.

Instead, I can’t seem to stop baiting him.

He's also my boyfriend’s father. Twenty-six years older.

And all wrong for me.

He goes out of his way to avoid me, treats me like I don’t exist, but also gives me a job in his office, and protects me from my boyfriend's anger.

Now, he’s also my boss, so I can’t afford to antagonize him.

Yet, we can’t seem to stop fighting every time we meet.

That is, until he kisses me....

This is an enemies to lovers age-gap forbidden romance between an arrogant mean CEO and a strong-willed, confident young woman who’s determined to live life on her own terms. This audiobook is a stand alone.

*As seen on booktok*

©2022, 2023 Laxmi Hariharan (P)2022 Laxmi Hariharan
Unabridged Audiobook


 

BUY LINKS

 

 https://www.audible.com/pd/Mafia-Lust-Audiobook/B0BS1X2JXB?ref=a_author_L-_c19_lProduct_1_1&pf_rd_p=1ae0e65e-ad09-4aa7-aa73-772cefb1b5e1&pf_rd_r=ZPDXXJRBKHDDWEJ5PCF5&pageLoadId=54zlH6aJwTeGooro&creativeId=73c32a9a-e504-4597-bb87-c30c58fc0204


 



No comments:

Post a Comment