Friday, January 27, 2023

TEASER ALERT: POWERLESS (CHESTNUT SPRINGS) BY ELSIE SILVER




 

 

 

 

“It doesn’t matter that my love for him is tragically unrequited. It just is. The sky is blue. The grass is green. And I’ve loved Jasper Gervais from the first day I laid eyes on him.”

 



Can a childhood crush on the country’s most beloved hockey player ever be more?

Find out February 10th - Pre-order Powerless here >>> https://geni.us/getpowerless

 

 

 

 

ADD TO YOUR GOODREADS TBR: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/63031640-powerless

 

Vote for POWERLESS in the most anticipated romance of February 2023 on Goodreads: 

https://www.goodreads.com/list/show/177952.February_2023_Most_Anticipated_Romance_Releases

 

 

BLURB

 

Two childhood friends. Two broken hearts. One impromptu road trip to get away from everything. That’s all this was supposed to be. After all, I’ve been living in the friend zone for years now.

 

But hockey heartthrob Jasper Gervais isn’t looking at me like a friend anymore. And he isn’t touching me like one either.

 

To his fans, he’s the handsome, talented athlete on TV. To me, he’s still the lost boy with sad eyes and a heart of gold.

 

The man I’ve loved in secret for years.

 

So when my life falls apart on my wedding day, it only makes sense that he’s the one to swoop in and save me. And when his world comes crashing down around him, I’m there to return the favor.

 

But the more time we spend alone, the more Jasper doesn’t feel like a friend at all. He feels like everything I’ve ever wanted and thought I could never have.

 

Our feelings aren’t straightforward though. They twist and turn around the pain of his past and the reality of my present.

 

Jasper Gervais acts like he wants me.

 

But after years of turning me away, he’s going to need to prove it.

 

 

 

 Childhood Friends to Lovers
 Age Gap
 Only One bed
Road Trip/Runaway Bride
 Secret Pining/Unrequited Love

 

 

 

#ElsieSilver #Powerless #ChestnutSprings #SmallTownRomance #Romance #Booktok #Bookstagram #SpicyRead #SpicyBook #FriendsToLovers #AgeGap #SportsRomance #TorturedHero #SecretPining #Teaser  #Preorder #NewRelease 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment