Thursday, December 21, 2023

NEW RELEASE SPOTLIGHT FOR THURSDAY, DECEMBER 21, 2023.

 



NEW RELEASE

FIND MY ANGEL (THE ROYAL AGENTS OF M16) BY HEATHER SLADE


 "Archer (Z) and George (Leighton) are a love story that has been years in the making. Their romance is a wild ride of intense, unpredictable, emotional and the inevitable.  Slade delivers big personality in a short, suspenseful romance." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)




Release Date: December 21, 2023

A retired M16 agent ready for a memorable holiday season.
An M15 agent patiently waiting for the gift she’s always wanted.
And a lost soul with a Christmas wish…

The Chief

Retired and ready. After years of raising children by myself, taking in others as my own, it’s time for me. I’m finally ready to leave M16, and start the life I’ve dreamed of with the woman I’ve wanted for so long. There’s no turning back, no hesitation. I found my angel, and now it’s time to make her mine. Nothing can keep me away from her for one more second. It’s now or never. It’s a Christmas neither of us will ever forget.

But when I’m kidnapped and miss my long-awaited date, you’d think I’d be ready to murder my assailant with my own two hands. And that’s the problem. This agonizing soul needs me. I can’t turn my back on him now, especially when he takes me on a journey of all my past Christmases, reminding me of how far I’ve come.

The Agent

I’ve waited. I’ve been patient. As an M15 agent, I know how to lay low and bide my time. And now, it’s time. Z finally pulled the trigger. He’s done with M16, ready to move forward—with me. Nothing could make me happier. But when he doesn’t show, I know he’d never stand me up. Z doesn’t play. Now, it’s up to the calvary to locate the man I’ve wanted all along, and bring him back to where he belongs. With me. In my arms. And if they do, it’ll be a Christmas miracle.


EXCERPT

Read Chapter 1

https://oashort.com/s/web_angel_chapter1


BUY LINKS

https://books2read.com/mi6angel


REVIEWFIND MY ANGEL (THE ROYAL AGENTS OF M16) BY HEATHER SLADE

Find My Angel
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Dangerously in love. Find My Angel is an intricate web of heartache and intrigue. Archer (Z) and George (Leighton) are a love story that has been years in the making. Their romance is a wild ride of intense, unpredictable, emotional and the inevitable. Slade delivers big personality in a short, suspenseful romance.



NEW RELEASE


THE PRETEND CHRISTMAS BRIDE (MORALLY GREY BILLIONAIRES) BY L. STEELE


"Can't put down romance. The Pretend Christmas Bride dares to bring the heat without holding back on the heart."  - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)




Release Date: December 21, 2023


He’s my new boss
My sworn enemy
And now my arranged husband...

Edward Chase. Ex-priest. Now, General Manager of the London Ice Kings hockey team and the new CEO of the Davenport empire.
The first time we met I spilt coffee all over his $10,000 suit.
He looked at me like I was an inconvenience.
I despised him at once.
So, imagine my shock when he turns out to be my new boss?

He’s stern, forbidding and determined never to love again.
I’m a curvy romantic, who believes in happily ever afters.
He’s heartless...
...and will stop at nothing to make his inherited company a success.
Including agreeing to a marriage of convenience...
But when his bride doesn’t turn up for the wedding,
He insists I stand in.
With conditions...

We will not share a bed.
There will be no feelings involved.
We will be strangers bound only by duty.
I want to refuse,
We’re opposites after all.
...but this is my chance to escape my hateful step-mother and step-sisters.

Staying under his roof, the chemistry between us escalates.
When my new husband calls me ‘my wife’ in front of our families and friends,
I hope he has feelings for me.
And when we’re trapped in a lighthouse with only one bed, over Christmas
... I know he does.
But what happens when he reveals his secret...?

Filled with forbidden longing where every stolen moment counts, this stand alone forced proximity, billionaire holiday romance is an emotional rollercoaster, where she falls first, but he falls harder. A journey from enemies to lovers, this is a multilayered winter romance of how opposites attract, the power of vulnerability, and the triumph of true love. There is no cheating, no other woman drama and no third act break up. There is however breathtaking angst, heartfelt groveling and an unforgettable HEA . Also a champagne swigging Great Dane who plays matchmaker.


BUY LINKS





REVIEW: THE PRETEND CHRISTMAS BRIDE (MORALLY GREY BILLIONAIRES) BY L. STEELE

The Pretend Christmas Bride (Morally Grey Billionaires #7)

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

A mighty fall that tugs at the heartstrings and awakens the senses. Edward is book boyfriend gold. From his grumpy attitude to his heartbreaking past, he screams off limits. A tormented soul that craves a hint of light. Light comes when he least expects and this haunted bad boy will never be the same. Steele pushes the boundaries of heartache. The Pretend Christmas Bride dares to bring the heat without holding back on the heart. Can't put down romance.


No comments:

Post a Comment