Thursday, December 28, 2023

TEASER ALERT (COMING SOON)

 


PREORDER ALERT

MINE TO KEEP by Natasha Madison coming January 5th!  



"Mine to Keep is breathtaking. A rainbow of colors that burns wickedly bright. Grace and Caine bring the fire of attraction without ever losing sight of the heart ...." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)

 


 

 

Grab your pre-order here: https://books2read.com/MineToKeepNM



 

 





 

Grace
It wasn’t hard for me to walk away from my family without looking back—the time had come for me to live for myself.
New city. New job.
My new boss? He’s gorgeous.
It’s too bad that handsome face is wasted on such a condescending prick.
He hates me, and the feeling is mutual.
The only reason he may not be the literal devil is because he’s a devoted single dad, making it clear Caine is, in fact, capable of human emotion.

Caine
I’m good at two things:
1. Raising my daughter to be strong and independent.
2. My job.
When my new assistant walks into the office, I become good at ignoring her. She’s sassy. Smart. Beautiful.
Much younger and off-limits for more reasons than I can count.
That doesn’t mean I want her any less.
She hates me—but as each day goes by, it’s harder and harder to remember why I hate her too.






 REVIEW: MINE TO KEEP (SOUTHERN WEDDINGS) BY NATASHA MADISON


Mine to Keep (Southern Wedding #8)Mine to Keep by Natasha Madison
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

A rainbow of colors that burns wickedly bright. Out of the shadows of heartache comes tempestuous romance. Mine to Keep is breathtaking. Grace and Caine bring the fire of attraction without ever losing sight of the heart of love. Madison grabs hold of the soul with irresistible characters, unpredictable emotions and passionate stories of the heart.

View all my reviews




#comingsoon  #goodreads #lovereading #bookcommunity #reading #bookish #romancenovels #booknerds #bookishlove #mustread #ebooks  #wildfiremarketingsolutions #natashamadison #enemiestolovers #forbiddenromance #singledad #agegap #smalltown #workplaceromance 




NEW RELEASE

HAPPY BOOK WEEK

A sizzling, grumpy/sunshine, boy obsessed, one night stand romance from USA Today best-selling author Marni Mann…
 
The Playboy by Marni Mann is releasing December 28, 2023!

"The heat is on and it's smothered in heart. Love too tempting to pass up." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)





Spade. People know what to expect when they hear my last name.

Billionaire. Alphahole. The forever bachelor. Heir to Spade Hotels, one of the most luxurious brands in the world.

Want to know what they would never call me?

Boyfriend.


Until her.

With one glance at her in the club, I’m ready to claim her for the night.

Dark, flowing hair. A smile that causes my heart to pound. Eyes that pierce my soul. And a perfect body that makes every part of me pulse.

She’s addictive. Electrifying. Consuming.

I’ve never wanted anyone more.

Our eyes meet, but she looks right past me. She isn’t here for me. She’s here for the music.

For the first time in my life, a woman makes me work for it. Her indifference fuels the fire inside me.

The result? One night. No names. No introductions.

Just pleasure.

The way I’ve always liked it.

But now, I find myself fantasizing about this gorgeous stranger, and I swear I can still feel the softness of her skin and taste her on my lips.

The minute I saw her, a switch flipped inside me. Now, how do I stop this raging … obsession?

When our paths cross again in the most unexpected way, I’m on a mission to make her mine. But what happens when she wants nothing to do with me?







Pre-order your copy today!

https://geni.us/leXbc

Goodreads: https://bit.ly/3OybFED






Narrated by: Savannah Peachwood and Tor Thom


REVIEW: THE PLAYBOY (SPADE HOTEL) BY MARNI MANN


The Playboy (Spade Hotel #1)The Playboy by Marni Mann
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The heat is on and it's smothered in heart. Count on Mann to get under your skin with unpredictable romance and irresistible characters. Love too tempting to pass up.

View all my reviews


 #MarniMann #EroticRomance #ContemporaryRomance #AlphaHero #BadBoyGoodGirl #Billionaire #OneNightStand #Playboy #bookclub #bookish #booklover #booksta #bookstagram #bookworm #readersofig #readersofinstagram #valentineprlm @valentine_pr_




PREORDER ALERT

UNDERCOVER AGENT (PROTECTORS UNDERCOVER TEAM ONE #1) BY HEATHER SLADE







Release Date: January 4, 2024


He’s an undercover MI6 agent looking for a lost teammate.

She’s an American doctor who’s uncovered a potentially deadly secret.

Together, can they save the world from an enemy out to destroy both of their countries?

Lynx

It was one night. A night of pure passion and desire. A night I will never forget. But she walked out, and I never stopped thinking about her. Now, she’s back. Within my reach. And again, she’s off-limits. She belongs to someone else. One of my men. Teaming up with her to take down those who threaten our freedoms seems like a perfect way to get close to her. But there’s more at stake than ever before.

Emerson

I never forgot him. He was—is—unlike any other man I’d ever known. But the timing was off; I had more happening in my life than I could handle. Now, with him right here, I can feel how much I’ve missed: His touch, his scent, his taste. Except, there’s more on the line than a love affair. We have to keep it professional. But can I do that when I need so much more from this undercover agent?


Undercover Agent was previously released in the Cocky Hero Club.



BUY LINKS




REVIEW: UNDERCOVER AGENT (PROTECTORS UNDERCOVER TEAM ONE #1) BY HEATHER SLADE

Undercover Agent (Cocky Hero Club)
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Flirting with danger has never felt so sweet. Undercover Agent pulls emotions in a number of directions. Sometimes it's hard to keep up. Heather Slade has crafted an adrenaline rush that pulls the heart along on the ride. Lynx and Emerson are a hot mess. Intriguing though that may be. When past history gets in the way of present danger, will they survive the fallout? Edge of your seat romance.

No comments:

Post a Comment