Thursday, August 1, 2024

HAPPY BOOK WEEK: NEVER HAVE I EVER BY S.L. SCOTT

 






🎸NEW RELEASE 🎸



SPOTLIGHT TOUR


NEVER HAVE I EVER BY S.L. SCOTT is #NowLive!





Summer just got a lot hotter!






"A love beyond words that speaks volumes. Never Have I Ever, lost my heart so quickly.  Haunting and heartwarming creates an unforgettable experience." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)




She can’t remember. He can’t forget.


Ebook, KU Ebook, Audiobook, Hero Paperback, Special Edition Paperback & Hardcover


Amazon, Kindle Unlimited, Audible


Amazon - https://geni.us/NHIEAm


Audible - https://geni.us/NHIEAudio


Add to Goodreads here: https://geni.us/NHIEGR


Never Have I Ever (Sneak Peek): https://www.slscottauthor.com/never-have-i-ever-sneak-peek




Cover Designer: RBA Designs






Tropes:


♡ Rock Star

♡ Amnesia

♡ He Falls First

♡ Personal Chef

♡ Second Chance

♡ Forced Proximity

♡ Enemies to Lovers

♡ No Third Act Breakup



NEVER HAVE I EVER BY S.L. SCOTT

Release Date: August 1, 2024



Synopsis:


Flat on my back is not how I imagined meeting my new boss and hot-as-sin rock star. But here I am . . .

 

If I didn’t already have amnesia, I’d be wishing for it now.

 

In my defense, Laird Faris was only wearing a shameless smirk and a towel wrapped around his chiseled abs when we met.

 

Brooding.

Devastatingly handsome.

Utterly intolerable.

 

Naturally, I’m instantly attracted to him.

 

It’s not only his broad shoulders and gorgeous face that wreck my equilibrium, but also a distinct tattoo on his chest that matches one on my hip.

 

Our chemistry is off the charts.

Searing kisses make his grumpiness bearable.

Every touch we share is full of fire and flashes of memories, making me wonder if our connection isn’t destiny after all.

 

But do the secrets he hides behind his icy blue eyes have something to do with the weekend I can’t remember and the past he can’t forget?





REVIEW: NEVER HAVE I EVER BY S.L. SCOTT


Never Have I Ever: A Rock Star Enemies to Lovers Standalone Romance
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

A love beyond words that speaks volumes. Never Have I Ever, lost my heart so quickly. From an endearing romance to an heartbreaking love story, Scott sends emotions into a tailspin. Poppy and Laird blend sweet and spicy with a profound since of soul. Never Have I Ever blends haunting and heartwarming to create an unforgettable experience.




#nowavailable #newrelease #rockstarromance #slscottauthor #amnesiaromance #slscott #neverhaveiever #secondchanceromance #newbooks #newreads #bookstagrammers #enemiestolovers #spicybooks #steamyreads @s.l.scott


No comments:

Post a Comment