Wednesday, August 21, 2024

NEW AUDIO RELEASE: DEFIED (BLOOD DUET #2) BY MARIA LUIS, NARRATED BY J.F. HARDING AND STELLA HUNTER




THE DUET IS COMPLETE (SERIES ALERT)



πŸ’œπŸ’œ AUDIO ALERT πŸ’œπŸ’œ


DEFIED (BLOOD DUET #2) BY MARIA LUIS, NARRATED BY J.F. HARDING AND STELLA HUNTER


"From thrilling to surprising, Luis keeps readers guessing. Hunter and Harding bring unpredictable and irresistible to life with breathtaking results." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)




#1ClickHere: 

Amazon - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0DD4TZH2V/

Audible - https://www.audible.com/pd/B0DD4TLN55




I am both a sinner and a saint, but I bleed vengeance.

For years, I’ve lived in the grey… until her.

Avery Washington didn’t belong in the shadows, but I dragged her into the darkness anyway.

One kiss, and I would stop at nothing to possess her.

One caress, and my need to destroy wavered.

Our attraction was poison and pleasure.

They say the devil recognizes his own, but I never saw Avery coming. She's determined to light the matchsticks, and I can't resist going down in flames...

Defied is the final book in the Blood Duet and should not be listened to before Sworn.





REVIEWDEFIED (BLOOD DUET #2) BY MARIA LUIS, NARRATED BY J.F. HARDING AND STELLA HUNTER


Defied (Blood Duet #2)

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Audio ReviewDEFIED (Blood Duet #2, Audiobook) by Maria Luis, Narrated by Stella Hunter and J.F. Harding

Danger and intrigue are back to spark the wildest bit of chaos in the heart. Avery and Lincoln turn emotions inside out. From thrilling to surprising, Luis keeps readers guessing. Hunter and Harding bring unpredictable and irresistible to life with breathtaking results.









πŸ’œπŸ’œ START AT THE BEGINNING πŸ’œπŸ’œ


SWORN (BLOOD DUET #1) BY MARIA LUIS, NARRATED BY J.F. HARDING AND STELLA HUNTER is #NowLive!




#1ClickHere: 


https://www.marialuis.org/sworn-audio




Tattooed on my skin are the words, “Bow to no man.”


I live by them.


Die by them.


I’ve been on the run since my mother was killed right in front of me, hiding in the gritty underbelly of New Orleans. After a lifetime of being alone, the only thing I crave is revenge.


But I never anticipated Lincoln Asher.


From the moment we meet under a starless night sky, Lincoln looks at me like I’m already his.


He’s scarred and hard all over, but hot as sin when he holds my gaze.


I don’t trust anyone, least of all him.


He’s a wolf in sheep’s clothing, I just know it, but that doesn’t lessen the temptation of surrender.


I bow to no man, save one.


And he will be my downfall...


Sworn is a dark age gap romance featuring morally grey characters, unhinged villains, and enough spice to light your kindle on fire. Lincoln and Avery's story concludes in Defied, which is now available.


REVIEW: SWORN (BLOOD DUET #1) BY MARIA LUIS


Sworn (Blood Duet, #1)
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Audio ReviewSWORN (Blood Duet #1, Audiobook) by Maria Luis, Narrated by Stella Hunter and J.F. Harding

Sworn is a thrill ride that doesn't know how to stop. Avery and Lincoln are wild ride that never slows down. From unpredictable to irresistible, Hunter and Harding are the perfect blend of breathtaking and heartbreaking. Drama and temptation that dares to be haunting.


@marialuisauthor

#marialuis #newbookalert #lovereading #bookcommunity #reading #bookish #romancenovels #booknerds #bookishlove #mustread #audiobooks #wildfiremarketingsolutions


No comments:

Post a Comment