Friday, August 9, 2024

NOW IN KINDLE UNLIMITED: THE CHARMER (THE LEBLANC BROTHERS) BY LAYLA HAGEN




๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ NEW RELEASE ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ





THE CHARMER by Layla Hagen is #NowLive!


 "Hagen pushes emotions to the limit, with humor, heat and heartbreak.  It's a turbulent ride that bursts the boundaries of romance wide open. Temptation too haunting to pass up. " - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)



Now Available on #KindleUnlimited 

๐€๐ฆ๐š๐ณ๐จ๐ง - https://amzn.to/448b0Bg
๐€๐ฆ๐š๐ณ๐จ๐ง ๐”๐Š - https://amzn.to/3KV0lkB
๐€๐ฆ๐š๐ณ๐จ๐ง ๐‚๐€ - https://amzn.to/3VWQSPR
๐€๐ฆ๐š๐ณ๐จ๐ง ๐€๐” - https://amzn.to/3XCJKcz


๐Ÿ’œFake Relationship
๐Ÿ’œClose Proximity
๐Ÿ’œEnemies-to-Lovers
๐Ÿ’œSteamy Scenes
๐Ÿ’œBossy Billionaire




Julian Leblanc's story is a sizzling fake relationship romance set in the heart of New Orleans.She’s too damn hot, but also rude and unprofessional... yet that doesn’t stop me from becoming her fake boyfriend.

I pride myself on never doubting my decisions. It’s why my business runs so smoothly. But when a disgruntled supplier tracks me down, and I discover that she lost business because of me, I’m determined to make things right.

First step—I invite Georgie to a Mardi Gras party, to wave the proverbial white flag. Only her asshole of an ex shows up, insulting her. All my protective instincts kick in and I kiss her on the spot. That shuts him up. The only problem is, once I have a taste, I crave more.

So I proposition to be her fake boyfriend. My excuse? I’ll help her get her clients back by taking her to elite parties around New Orleans. But this fake dating becomes addictive. Suddenly a kiss is not enough; a touch is only the beginning and Georgie is captivating me in a way no one ever did.

Then one evening at midnight, all masks come off. And so do our reasons for pretending.

I desperately want her, but I’m not the settle-down-type-of-guy, and Georgie deserves that. With her, I’ve become the man I never thought I ever could be. Our passion is real. But can it be more?


REVIEW: THE CHARMER (THE LEBLANC BROTHERS) BY LAYLA HAGEN


The Charmer (The Leblanc Brothers #2)
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The Charmer takes a different approach when it comes to matters of the heart. Julian and Georgie are determined to prove that the flames of attraction can be a roadblock on the highway of love. Hagen pushes emotions to the limit, with humor, heat and heartbreak. It's a turbulent ride that bursts the boundaries of romance wide open. Temptation too haunting to pass up.






Add to your tbr here: https://bit.ly/4aECAsa



๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ NEW AUDIO RELEASE ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ


The audiobook of The Charmer is available NOW! Check out the link to start listening today!








๐€๐ฎ๐๐ข๐›๐ฅ๐ž –  https://adbl.co/3WuSbos
Narrated by Jason Clarke & Emma Wilder 


#romancebooks #romance #reading #romanceauthor #fakerelationship #fakerelationshipromance #neworleans #LeBlancBrothers #authorlaylahagen #laylahagenbooks #laylahagen #mardigras #bookshelf #bookclub ##bookrecs #bookrecommendations #romancebookrecs #kindleunlimited #newrelease #audiobooks #audible #audio #available


@laylahagen_author

#laylahagen #fakerelationship #billionaire #enemiestolovers #newbookalert #lovereading #bookcommunity #reading #bookish #romancenovels #booknerds #bookishlove #mustread #ebooks #wildfiremarketingsolutions


No comments:

Post a Comment