Monday, August 19, 2019

The Broken One (Corisi Billionaires #1) by: Ruth Cardello

Review:

The Broken One (Corisi Billionaires #1) - Ruth Cardello

 

 

And the legacy continues ... 


The Corisi adventures began with a domineering rogue and his surprise Cinderella. To be perfectly honest Dominic and Abby were the start of my love affair with author Ruth Cardello. Six years later and numerous favorites more and my heart still belongs to this unforgettable couple. The Broken One allowed me to revisit a few of my favorite characters, while introducing a new generation and reacquainting hearts with a few overlooked facts. This time around it's Sebastian and Heather who have hearts skipping a beat. These strangers are the key to unraveling an emotion packed past and the start of a long overdo healing process. With a captivating backstory, a heartstopping romance and a crew of adorable matchmakers, Cardello reminds me why I continue to adore her talent now and hopefully years into the future.

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/1937380/the-broken-one-corisi-billionaires-1-by-ruth-cardello

No comments:

Post a Comment