Tuesday, January 18, 2022

DEAL ALERT TUESDAY.

 


 


DEAL ALERT

 

HOCKEY ROMANCE SALE!
Blocked by Jami Davenport is only 99c!


"Unpredictable, sexy and addictive." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic) 




https://geni.us/Blocked
Available on All Platforms

Playing for the Seattle Sockeyes is a dream come true. Yet in less than twenty-four hours, my life is a hot mess, and my dream has turned into a nightmare.

It all starts when I have a one-night stand with my teammate's wife, only I'm not aware she's married, let alone his wife. Now she's stalking me, my teammate hates me, and I'm madly attracted to his sister.

Not a situation I'd wish on anyone, especially me.



DEAL ALERT

 

99c Enemies To Lovers College Romance!
Wicked Secrets by Renee Harless is only 99c!

 



https://geni.us/WickedSecrets
Available on all platforms

 

 

 

I had a past.
It was dark.
It was ugly.
It was my dirty secret.

No one knew the weight of the burdens that nearly consumed me. I lived with a singular focus—seeking revenge on my father. Then the new girl, Jolee Ward, moved into the apartment above me and shattered my carefully constructed world.

We were like oil and water. . . until we weren’t. Then we detonated like gasoline and fire, but the inferno threatened to destroy us both.

One night with her couldn’t erase years spent plotting.
Wellington University wasn’t big enough for the both of us.

(Previously published as Of Boys and Men)

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment