Tuesday, January 18, 2022

NEW AUDIO RELEASE: CAUGHT IN THE CHASE (CAUGHT #3) by KACEY SHEA, NARRATED BY SAVANNAH PEACHWOOD AND TEDDY HAMILTON

 




.

🎧 NEW AUDIOBOOK RELEASE 🎧
Caught in the Chase audiobook by Kacey Shea is #LIVE!!!!


"Alicia and Chase gave me goosebumps. Shea touches the soul. Caught in the Chase throws away the rose colored glasses and gives a glimpse into the darkness of a tarnished heart. With a portrayal that is as haunting as a memory and a journey as painful as it is poignant, Peachwood and Hamilton draw the heart in like a magnet." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)



Download yours here--> https://adbl.co/3pw3opf


Links in bio @kaceysheabooks


FREE to read with KindleUnlimited.
mybook.to/caughtinthechase



An emotional, gripping love story between two flawed and complex characters.

This summer I'm leaving my hometown for a fresh start. It's a necessary choice in my pursuit of a full and sober life. Besides, escaping to the Outer Banks isn't a hardship. This seaside town holds everything I need and more.

That is, until I run into Chase Matthews. He's an arrogant, cocky, self-absorbed jerk who has already come between me and my best friend once. The smart thing to do is keep him at a distance, even if he seems lost and alone. Instead, I'm compelled to help him. Chase is broken and beautiful in ways I fully understand. It's been months since I've indulged in a drink, but I've found a new obsession. He's everything I want and the last thing I need. Each day draws us closer, but I can't allow myself to get caught up in Chase. We were only meant to have the summer. A temporary fling. Yet my heart has other plans. I don't know how I'll ever walk away. Even if he costs me everything.


Listeners can enjoy this duet by starting with Caught in the Chase or going back to the beginning with Callie’s book, Caught in the Flames.


#teddyhamilton #savannahpeachwood #audiobook #narratornews #comingsoon #caughtinthechase #firefighterromance #audioteaser

No comments:

Post a Comment