Wednesday, January 19, 2022

DEAL ALERT (KINDLE DAILY DEAL): WHERE BAD GIRLS GO TO FALL BY HOLLY RENEE

 








★★★Kindle Daily Deal★★★


Where Bad Girls go to Fall, the sizzling and swoon-worthy romance from Holly Renee is ¢99 for one day only!


Steal this one day deal or read FREE in Kindle Unlimited!





Amazon: https://amzn.to/31ftTpP

Amazon Worldwide: http://mybook.to/WhereBadG


From the author of Where Good Girls Go to Die, comes the second book of the Good Girls Series that readers are calling "everything you could possibly want and need in a romance novel that sucks you in cover to cover." -Enamored Reads


Nothing good came from listening to my heart.


It was careless and irrational and became way too invested when I read a romance novel.


So I put her under lock and key.


I only had a few rules, and I always stuck with them.


1. Never get attached.


2. Always run before the feels become contagious.


3. No matter what, under no circumstances, never fall in love.


He was a playboy who ran by the same set of rules.


What we had together was fun, it was hot, and it was temporary.


Until he screwed everything up.


We were never meant to be each other's happily ever after, but the harder I tried to push him away, the further I fell.



No comments:

Post a Comment