Wednesday, January 19, 2022

NEW RELEASE, COMING SOON AND DEAL ALERTS.



 

 

 

 

 

HOT NEW RELEASE

IGNITED by SE Rose and Sierra Hill is LIVE!

 

 

#1ClickHere:

https://books2read.com/u/mVa7Yp 

 

My world was dark and cold...until she ignited a spark.

When I left to serve in the military, I had a plan for my life. I saw a future with a wife and kids and all the things my parents have together. But that was before I saw the horrors of combat.

Now I’m back in my small-town working alongside my brother as a firefighter. I’m slowly learning to live again with one very big complication. It comes in the form of a small, feisty, attractive woman who just happens to be the best friend of my brother’s girlfriend. And as fate would have it, she’s also my new neighbor.

Becca Carmichael drives me crazy with her absolute perfection. She’s all I ever wanted before I left to serve. And now, she’s everything I can’t allow myself to have.I’ve tried to keep my distance, because I know I’m not what she needs.

But a spark ignited between us the moment we met and it turned into a burning desire that is getting harder to douse each day.

She needs to stay away from me, but I’m not sure I can stay away from her.

 

 

#newrelease #fighterflighterromance #needtoreaditnow #booknerdigan #ilovebooks #wildfiremarketingsolutions 

 

 


★★★ TEASER REVEAL ★★★
PERFECT VILLAIN, the first book in the all-new, dark, mafia romance duet by @AuthorJLBeck and @saderenawrites is coming January 31st!



PREORDER TODAY! 



https://geni.us/perfectvillain

Blurb:
The second our eyes connected I felt the shift in the air.
The crackle of fire igniting between us.
He was dark, dangerous, and secretive.
He came into my life like a storm, ripping apart everything I believed in, everything I thought I knew.
With his mischievous smirk, stunning looks, and alluring behavior I should’ve ran as far away from him as I could.
But I was stupid. I trapped myself in his web. I thought I was safe with him.
Safe in his arms, safe from a past that refused to let go.
Turns out Christian Russo was the past I was running from, and my first mistake was ever thinking I could escape him.
**This is a dark stalker-mafia romance. It contains adult themes, and material that might be triggering to some readers.**

#jlbeck #saderena #perfectvillain #beautifulmonster #teaserreveal #coverlove #bookcovers 
#mafiaromancebooks #ckprpromo @candikanepr



★★★ SALE ALERT ★★★
KNOCKING BOOTS by @AuthorWillowWinters is on SALE!!! 
Grab this sexy, southern standalone romance for just 99¢ for a limited time!! 




Blurb:
From Wall Street Journal Best Selling Author, Willow Winters comes a steamy, small-town romance.

A drunken bet that led to a fake relationship? My naive little heart still hoped it would last...

We were never meant to be together.
He’s a bartender with noncommittal tendencies.
I’m looking for … the opposite. Commitment. Period.

But drinks and a bet led to something it shouldn’t have: a fake relationship. Worse, a first date, a first kiss… and then more.
He’s addictive and I can’t bring myself to accept the reality.
That it’s all a lie and I’m fooling myself by thinking he could want more. That I could change him.
He’s mine for as long as I keep on pretending like this is just for fun.
As if I don’t want more…

Like when he whispers my name, I pretend it doesn’t make my heart flip.
Like when he holds me at night, I pretend I don’t want to lay in his bed every night.
It's just a bet; just a lie . . . until it isn't.

#salealert #knockingboots #willowwinters #standalone #99pennies #newadultromance #smalltownromance #ckprpromo @candikaromance


No comments:

Post a Comment