Monday, August 1, 2022

AUDIO SPOTLIGHT: DOUBLE WHISPERSYNC BLITZ

 


 

 

 



 Whispersync Blitz 

 

Paranormal Reverse Harem Romance Fans! I have an Audiobook Deal for you!!!



Reckless (Prowl, Book 1) by AJ Merlin

Narrated by Allyson Voller

Produced & Published by Pink Flamingo Productions

⚠️Get the E-Book for $3.99 (or free in KU!!!) and Add Audio Whispersync for $7.49! 





Amazon US https://amzn.to/3zXeeKv


Audible US  https://adbl.co/3xPxBTc



Whispersync Blitz Hosted By Audiobook Obsession

 

Blurb

Maned wolf shifter Alek Sawyer is a pro at landing on her feet. From being dropped into foster care as a child to tripping over her hopeless romantic tendencies as a teenager, she’s an omega with no need of an alpha or a pack. With a curvy figure and a mean right hook, she’s also not the omega that most alphas expect her to be. 

But Hades, Roman, and Wilder aren’t "most alphas". When Alek is unexpectedly and irrevocably drawn to the exhibitionist panther, the quiet but firm coyote, and the secretive dire wolf, she can’t help but be reminded of the fairy tale romance she’s always wanted. But when things start heating up, she starts to realize her day dreams are drifting to some darker corners than she remembers. Corners with collars and cuffs and a strong dominating presence. 

But her new romance isn’t all kinky games and BDSM parties. Her new alphas come with secrets of their own and lead lives that Alek has never considered for herself. At the end of the day, will their sudden and powerful connection be enough to keep them together? 

Or will their pasts, or Alek’s own skeletons, force them apart? 


Author's Note

Reckless is a paranormal reverse harem intended for listeners 18 and older. It features a curvy, sexy omega and is a fast-burn romance with MM content and gratuitous kink.

Reckless is book one of the Prowl duet.


@audiobookobsession @pinkflamingo_productions @ajmerlinauthor

@allyson_voller


#NewRelease #NowLive #WhispersyncBlitz #RecklessAudioTour #AJMerlin #AllysonVoller #PinkFlamingoProductions #AudiobookObsession #ReverseHarem #RH #ParanormalRomance #PNR #ShifterRomance #BDSM




 

 Whispersync Blitz 

 

Paranormal Romance Fans! I have an Audiobook Deal for you!!!

 

 

 

The Fae King's Dream (Between Dawn and Dusk, Book 2) by Jamie Schlosser

Narrated by Aleksi Graves & Jay Alder

Produced & Published by Pink Flamingo Productions

⚠️Get the E-Book for $3.99 (or free in KU!!!) and Add Audio Whispersync for $7.49! 

 

 

 

Amazon US https://amzn.to/3tVDsFu

 

Audible US  https://adbl.co/3OgJfO4

 

 

Whispersync Blitz Hosted By Audiobook Obsession

 

Blurb

The first time I meet Damon, he rescues me from a nightmare. Literally. I’m stuck in a coma, and my mind is forcing me to relive the horrific accident that put me in this state over and over again. The gorgeous fae king is the only one who can give me peace. 

As if the dream can’t get any weirder, he tells me we’re soul mates. He says he can fix my banged-up brain. He wants to be my hero. 

Little does he know I just might end up saving him. Because once I wake up, the real challenge begins. A bunch of vengeful witches want him dead, and they’ll stop at nothing to seal his fate. 

But I’ve got plans of my own. The coven has caused too much tragedy, and I’ll defend my newfound love, even if it’s the last thing I do. And it just might be, because if Damon doesn’t survive, neither will I. 

The Fae King's Dream can be listened to as a stand-alone novel, though it's interconnected with the other book

 

@audiobookobsession @pinkflamingo_productions @jschlosserauthor

 

#NewRelease #NowLive #WhispersyncBlitz #TheFaeKingsDreamAudioTour #JamieSchlosser #AleksiGraves #JayAlder #PinkFlamingoProductions #AudiobookObsession #ParanormalRomance #PNR

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment