Friday, April 14, 2023

COMING SOON: DR. PERFECT BY LOUISE BAY

 


 

 

 

TEASER BLAST

 

We are thrilled to share a teaser from Dr. Perfect by Louise Bay coming April 20!

 

"Dr. Perfect hooks you at "Hello and breaks your heart when the time comes to say "Goodbye"." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)

 

 

 

#PreOrderHere

 

Amazon - https://geni.us/QwhZbhd

 

All other retailers - https://geni.us/WDsKO

 

*Wide Release only for PreOrder. KU on Release Day!*

 

What you will find within in the pages…

Billionaire Romance
 Grumpy Sunshine
 Office Romance
 Only One Bed
Snowed in
 Forced Proximity

 

A boss, his assistant, a snowstorm and just one bed. What could go wrong?

They call him Dr. Perfect.

I call him Dr. Aloof, Dr. Arrogant, Dr. If-you’re-going-to-fire-me-just-get-it-over-with.

If I had other options, I’d quit, but I need this job. Badly. So I jump at the chance to impress him by hand-delivering some important documents.

Yes, he’s staying on a remote Scottish Island, but I’ve got it covered…

Until the ferry back is cancelled, there are no hotels on the island and there’s a storm headed our way.

So I’m snowed in with my impossibly handsome boss, who barely knows my name, in a tiny one-bedroom cottage in the middle of nowhere.

But unlike the snow outside, his icy stare is beginning to melt and we don’t need a generator to keep it warm inside.

 

 

REVIEW: DR. PERFECT BY LOUISE BAY

Dr. Perfect (The Doctors Series Book 2)Dr. Perfect by Louise Bay

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Bay brings out the sunshine to light up the heart. From funny to flirty, frustrating to tempting, Dr. Perfect hooks you at "Hello and breaks your heart when the time comes to say "Goodbye".



View all my reviews

 

#comingsoon #grumpysunshine #readyourheartout #bookstagramfeature #readmoreromance #needtoreadit #booknerdigan #bookobsessed #bookstagram #bookaholic #instabook #wildfiremarketingsolutions

 


No comments:

Post a Comment