Monday, April 17, 2023

NEW RELEASE: TRISTAN BY SAMANTHA LIND

 


 

 

NEW RELEASE

 

SPOTLIGHT TOUR

 

TRISTAN

Samantha Lind

Release Date: April 17

 

 

"From inspiring to heartbreaking, Lind pushes the boundaries of emotion. Every page turn gives more to love." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)

 



 

I was a forever-bachelor kind of guy.

 

I never planned on settling down.

 

I never wanted a family of my own.

 

Until a phone call came, the one woman I’d secretly loved my entire life needed my help.

 

I went from bars and hook-ups to late nights on the couch.

 

When her daughter is born, I find myself captivated by both of them, and falling deeper in love.

 

What happened to my forever-bachelor life, and is that the life I want?

 

Grab Your Copy!

 

https://books2read.com/Shockwaves3

 

 

REVIEW: TRISTAN BY SAMANTHA LIND

 

 Tristan (San Francisco Shockwaves, #3)Tristan by Samantha Lind

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


From inspiring to heartbreaking, emotions are all over the place. Lind pushes the boundaries of the heart with a beautiful story. Kendra and Tristan walk through the fires of despair to find a halo of light. With every page turn there is more to love.



View all my reviews

 

 

 

 

 

 

Meet Samantha Lind:

 

Samantha Lind is a USA TODAY Bestselling contemporary romance author. When she’s not dreaming up new stories, she can often be found with her family, traveling, reading, watching her boys on the ice, or watching her favorite professional hockey team (Go Knights Go!), and listening to country music.  She can be contacted by email or found on Facebook.

 

Keep up with Samantha Lind and subscribe to her newsletter: http://bit.ly/FDSLNL

 

To learn more about Samantha Lind & her books, visit here!

 

Connect with Samantha Lind:

 

samantha@samanthalind.com

 

 

 

Hosted By:

 

 

@samanthalindauthor

 

 

#newbookalert #lovereading #bookcommunity #reading #bookish #romancenovels #booknerds #bookishlove #mustread #ebooks #wildfiremarketingsolutions

 


No comments:

Post a Comment