Wednesday, April 5, 2023

NEW RELEASE: GORGEOUS PRINCE (MARCHETTI MAFIA) BY CHARITY FERRELL

 


 

 

 

 
 
NEW STEAMY MAFIA RELEASE ALERT
 
GET LOST IN THIS MAFIA ROMANCE TODAY!
available with kindle unlimited 
 
 
 
 

 
PURCHASE A SPECIAL EDITION PAPERBACK
 
 
He’s the Mafia boss’s son.
And just as ruthless as his father.
 
I was ten when I first heard the term arranged marriage.
From the way my cousin cried about hers, I knew it wasn’t a life I wanted.
When I turned eighteen, I learned I’d face the same fate.
 
Benny Marchetti is the heir to the most powerful family in New York City.
He’s ruthless, cunning, and my contracted husband.
 
Ten years have passed since my father broke the news, and now, the day has come.
It’s time I become his wife.
But what the Mafia prince doesn’t know is, he’s met his match.
 
 
#charityferrellbooks #gorgeousprince 
#marchettimafiaseries #newrelease #mafiaromance 


No comments:

Post a Comment