Wednesday, April 5, 2023

NEW RELEASE SPOTLIGHT ......







APRIL IS FOR ASHER BY KACI ROSE

 

"From heat to heart, Rose pushes emotion out of it's comfort zone. Small town feel with big city drama and irresistible characters." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)

 

 

 

Release DateApril 3, 2023

 

 

SYNOPSIS

 

 I’m not a one-night stand kind of girl until you mix in tequila apparently.
All I got was his first name and a face that will stick in my mind until the day I die.
Mostly because I’m sure our baby will look like him in less than nine months.


I love my life on the mountain, but it can get lonely.
A few drinks in and bad choices were made, like letting the most beautiful I’ve ever met walk away the next morning.
I try to lose myself in helping the wild horses at the local Mustang Refuge and forget about her.
Until she shows up on my doorstep with a surprise I didn’t see coming…

 

 

FOR MORE INFO SEE:

 

https://www.bookbub.com/books/april-is-for-asher-a-curvy-girl-one-night-stand-surprise-pregnancy-romance-by-kaci-rose

 

 

 

REVIEWAPRIL IS FOR ASHER BY KACI ROSE

 

April is for AsherApril is for Asher by Kaci Rose

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


From heat to heart, Rose pushes emotion out of it's comfort zone. April is for Asher speaks the language of love with hints of humor and an abundance of soul. Small town feel with big city drama a d irresistible characters.



View all my reviews

 



MONTANA COWBOY BRIDE (WYATT BROTHERS OF MONTANA) BY JANE PORTER

 

"From new beginnings to past regrets, Porter has emotions all over the place. A sweet second chance story." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)

 

 

 

Release DateApril 4, 2023

 

 

SYNOPSIS

 

Briar Phillips was thrilled to finally find her half-brother but it's been far from smooth sailing. Single and pregnant—and hiding her pregnancy—Briar retreats to the Sundowner Ranch to figure out her next steps but isn't greeted with open arms. Older brother Cade Hunt assigns her to the kitchen and warns every ranch hand to stay away from her. But Briar rebuffs his controlling ways and finds herself drawn to Jet Manning—rugged, tough, and ten years her senior.

Former navy fighter pilot Jet Manning sacrificed everything to avenge his mother's death. His reputation, his career, and any hope for a relationship. But when Briar reveals her secret, he's compelled to help her even though Cade has made it clear that Briar is off-limits.

As Briar and Jet break down each other's walls, Cade's stays intact. The Sundowner Ranch might be the biggest in Wyoming, but it’s too small for all of them. One of them has to go…but at what cost?

 

 

BUY LINKS

 

 https://janeporter.com/bookshelf/montana-bride.php#order


 

REVIEWMONTANA COWBOY BRIDE (WYATT BROTHERS OF MONTANA) BY JANE PORTER

 

 

Montana Cowboy Bride (Wyatt Brothers of Montana, #6)Montana Cowboy Bride by Jane Porter

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


From new beginnings to past regrets, Porter has emotions all over the place. Montana Cowboy Bride is built on love. Briar and Jet are on the verge of finding their way, even as they risk breaking their hearts. A sweet second chance story.



View all my reviews


 

THE TRYST (THE VIRGIN SOCIETY #2) BY LAUREN BLAKELY 

 

"The heart tip-toes through minefields of temptation while pushing the senses to the max.  Heat and heart merge with explosive results." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)

 

 

 

Release DateApril 5, 2023

 

SYNOPSIS

 

 Some men are just off-limits. Like your ex-boyfriend’s father.

But when I met the sexy, powerful older man shortly after my business school graduation, he was simply the seductive stranger I wanted to notice me, and he sure did.
Fast forward a few months later, when my college ex – now a good friend – introduces me to the person he looks up to most…his father.
The man I spent that one hot night with.
I should stay far away from the commanding business mogul. But my ex and I are planning a charity fundraiser that involves late nights at his dad’s penthouse in Manhattan.
Nights where he can’t stop looking at me with desire in his eyes that matches my own.
I try to resist him, playing the good girl in the city…mostly.
He’s the perfect gentleman…until he comes knocking on my door and tells me exactly what he wants to do to me.
And I say yes.
Stealing nights with him like this is supposed to be wrong, but it feels so right. And when he saves the day to protect his son at the fundraiser, my heart wants him as much as my body does.

Can we ever be more than just a tryst?



BUY LINKS

 

Amazon: https://amzn.to/3S62Mm4

 

Amazon UK: https://amzn.to/3f2ulhv

 

Apple Audio Alert: https://www.subscribepage.com/LaurenAudio

 

Audible: https://www.audible.com/pd/B0BY9QGHYC/?source_code=AUDFPWS0223189MWT-BK-ACX0-345095&ref=acx_bty_BK_ACX0_345095_rh_us

 

Paperback: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BVPPSMFH?&linkCode=sl1&tag=provosaint-20&linkId=b6849907ac8a2ec9f302594fca224bb2&language=en_US&ref_=as_li_ss_tl

 

Special Edition Paperback: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BW9X3KWY

 

 

    

 

 

REVIEWTHE TRYST (THE VIRGIN SOCIETY #2) BY LAUREN BLAKELY

 

 The Tryst (The Virgin Society #2)The Tryst by Lauren Blakely

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


The heart tip-toes through minefields of temptation while pushing the senses to the max. Blakely blurs the lines between taboo and tantalizing. The Tryst rises above the spiciness of attraction and lures emotions onto a soulful path of love. Heat and heart merge with explosive results.



View all my reviews

 

 

 

FAKING IT WITH MY BILLIONAIRE BOSS BY SALLIE STEADMAN

 

"Naughty finds it's sweet spot and turns predictable on it's heart." - Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)

 

 

 

Release DateApril 5, 2023

 

SYNOPSIS

 

Robbie Davis, my Billionaire Boss is a rich playboy with lots of women as trophies.

His father gives him an ultimatum – get married in 3 months, or you're disowned.

Robbie bribed me with millions into being his fake fiancé and marrying him knowing I was swimming in debt.

His plan is clear, just keep up appearances and give him five years then, we split.

But we talk and get to know each other, we share secrets, and we make love.

Only his father isn’t happy he’s marrying the help.

He wants an heiress to be his new daughter-in-law. Someone who brings prestige to the family.

A few days after Robbie’s father fails to buy me off to leave him I start to feel strange.

I take a pregnancy test and it’s positive.

This was definitely not in the plan.

Will Mr. Davis change his mind about me now that he’s a grandfather?

 

 

BUY LINKS

 

Amazon    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0BZPYKGJ5?ref_=dbs_m_mng_wit_calw_tkin_0&storeType=ebooks

 

 

 

REVIEWFAKING IT WITH MY BILLIONAIRE BOSS BY SALLIE STEADMAN

 

"Faking it with my billionaire boss": Enemies to Lovers Romance by Sallie Steadman

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Naughty finds it's sweet spot. Steadman turns predictable on it's heart. From tempting to predictable, Faking it with my Billionaire Boss gives love a bad name with an irresistible touch.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment