Thursday, April 13, 2023

NEW RELEASE: WILD MISTAKE (WILDER VALLEY) BY KACEY SHEA

 


 

 


HAPPY BOOK WEEK


 

SPOTLIGHT TOUR
 
 
 

Kacey Shea delivers an all-new, small town, single parent, second chance romance between a retired Army Ranger who returns to his hometown of Wilder Valley to discover his ex-fiancée, a single mom of two teenage boys, is also back and the feelings he once had for her come roaring back. This time he’s not going to let her go! 

 

"Shea makes beautiful music with heartfelt emotion and irresistible characters." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)

 

 

WILD MISTAKE (WILDER VALLEY) BY KACEY SHEA

 

Release Date: April 13, 2023

 

Designer: Kim Wilson, KiWi Cover Design Co.

Photographer: Wander Aguiar

 

Model: Clever

 

 

 

 

 WILD MISTAKE 

 

Sarah Baker was the first girl I ever loved. It didn’t matter that we were high school sweethearts, our bond was unbreakable. Or so I thought.

 

I enlisted in the military to make a life for us and she promised to wait. Only, she crushed my heart, along with our dreams, when she married someone else. 

 

Every inch of Wilder Valley is etched with memories of her, so I stay away, building a career for more than two decades.

 

But I can’t stay away forever.

 

When I return home, nothing is the way I expect it to be. My family has changed, but most surprising is discovering that Sarah is back too.

 

Separated from her husband, she’s raising her two teenage boys, living with her parents, and waiting tables at the diner.

 

Curiosity draws me to her, but that’s not what makes me stay. From the moment our eyes meet, the feelings I’d long forgotten come rushing back. 

 

I’ve never loved anyone the way I’ve loved her. Maybe fate has brought us together again for a reason.  Maybe finding each other too young was our only mistake. Maybe this is our second chance.

 

 

GRAB IT TODAY!

 https://amzn.to/3TiIIyf

 

 Add to your TBR: https://bit.ly/3liFrmb

 

Enter To Win A Signed Paperback→ http://bit.ly/3FZfVtp  

 

 

REVIEWWILD MISTAKE (WILDER VALLEY) BY KACEY SHEA

 

Wild MistakeWild Mistake by Kacey Shea

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Shea makes beautiful music with heartfelt emotion and irresistible characters. Wild Mistake takes a mature look at life, love and second chances. Sarah and Aiden pull at the heart strings with tempting chemistry and a depth of soul as haunting as any melody.



View all my reviews

 

 

 

 EXCERPT

 

“Don’t make me be the only one standing here in my underwear.” I grin and take a step back. “Strip.”

 

“Strip?” Her eyes are wide, but she wants this. She’d tell me to f*ck off if she didn’t.  

 

“Come on, Sarah. Where’s my brave girl?”

 

“I’m not sure she exists anymore.” Her gaze drops to her bare feet.

 

“Bullsh*t.”

 

Her stare darts to mine. “Excuse me?” The flicker of fire in the depths of her gaze lights a match to my desire. 

 

“Strip.” I lift my chin in challenge. “Then get that sweet @ss in the water and I promise I’ll make it worth it.” I drop my boxers to the ground, completely bare to her, then turn to stroll into the water. “Come on, Sarah,” I call over my shoulder. “Don’t make me wait.”

 
 
 
 

Also Available in the Wilder Valley series: Wild Hearthttps://amzn.to/3LZ97Q9

Free in Kindle Unlimited!

 

#wildmistake #wildervalley #kaceyshea #kaceysheabooks #comingsoon #coverreveal #contemporaryromance #romancebooks #romancereader #secondchanceromance #singleparentromance #smalltownromance

 

 
Instagram: @kaceysheabooks
Facebook: @kaceyshea
TikTok: @kaceysheabooks
Twitter: @kaceysheabooks
 

 

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment