Thursday, July 20, 2023

HAPPY BOOK WEEK, AUTHORS (AVAILABLE NOW.)

 





NEW RELEASE



SPOTLIGHT TOUR




BROKEN PROMISE (BROKEN) BY NANA MALONE, M. MALONE

 

 "Tempts with danger and thrills with heart." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer -Hopeless Romantic)

 


 

 

 Release Date: July 20, 2023


I am the ghost that haunts your dreams. I am a liar, a protector … a killer… I am death.

You think you know my story, but you have no idea. My death was just the beginning. In the years since I escaped the shadow organization that owned me, my vow to protect my family is the only thing keeping me alive.

Until I meet her.

Too bad I need the monster to protect her from the demons of her past.

Too bad she’s not that innocent.


 

GRAB YOUR COPY NOW

https://bit.ly/3qFxGZX
Amazon Worldwide: https://mybook.to/BrokenPromiseNMMM

Add to Goodreads: https://bit.ly/43MvDSc

 

 

 

REVIEWBROKEN PROMISE (BROKEN) BY NANA MALONE, M. MALONE

 

Broken Promise (Broken #3)Broken Promise by M. Malone

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Broken Promise brings the heat. Like a moth to a flame, there is no turning back. Malone squared tempts with danger and thrills with heart.



View all my reviews


#malonesquared #nanamalone #minxmalone #blakesecurity #ContemporaryRomance #DarkRomance #RomanticSuspense #AlphaHero #Angsty #AntiHero #BandofBrothers #Billionaire #Bodyguard #EnemiestoLovers #FoundFamily #ForcedProximity #Protector #RoommatestoLovers #bookclub #bookish #booklover #booksta #bookstagram #bookworm #readersofig #readersofinstagram #valentineprlm @valentine_pr_ 




MR. COCKY (BILLIONAIRE BOSSHOLES) BY LESLIE NORTH

 

"Love them or hate them, there is nothing like a Leslie North hero. North gets under your skin and into your heart with very little effort." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)

 

 

 

 

Release Date: July 20, 2023

 

 

SYNOPSIS

 

I lie down for just a second…
The next thing I see is the chiseled and extremely grumpy face of my billionaire client, Theo Barnes, looking down at me.
If I’m Goldilocks, he has all the grouchiness of three bears. I was overworked and overstressed juggling photographing his fleet of yachts with my other projects.
Add in a super comfy bed on one of his yachts and I’m out.
Now I’m about to be fired. Except, we’re in the middle of the ocean and he’s looking at me like I’m the missing piece of a puzzle.
Instead of getting the axe, he offers me an insane amount of money for a single day of work—an amount it’s really, really hard to say no to.
But I should have. Because this bosshole wants me to be his pretend girlfriend for the afternoon.
The no PDA, don’t get cornered by his mother and the deal is done once we dock.
That first rule lasted about four minutes. This pretend girlfriend thing was supposed to be a one-and-done gig, but now his mother insists he bring a “nice” girl to a family wedding.
And Theo thought of me.
A “nice” girl would have said no, but here I am, stuck with Mr. Cocky. It’s not all bad.
There are those rule-breaking kisses.
And the scorching sex.

But sex has consequences.
And Goldilocks has a surprise for her grumpy bear.

 

 

GRAB YOUR COPY NOW

 

https://leslienorthbooks.com/?portfolio=mr-cocky-billionaire-bossholes-3

 

 

 

REVIEWMR. COCKY (BILLIONAIRE BOSSHOLES) BY LESLIE NORTH

 

Mr. Cocky (Billionaire Bossholes Book 3)Mr. Cocky by Leslie North

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


From overpowering to endearing, the Billionaire Bossholes series is HOT! North gets under your skin and into your heart with very little effort. He's more than a bit broody. She's borders on being too sweet. When the fireworks start, will heartache be soon to follow? Love them or hate them, there is nothing like a Leslie North hero.





View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment